This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Request: Bake script with (or without) database

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
K
Koo
Voice

Request: Bake script with (or without) database

Post by Koo »

Hello all. :D

I actually have a mIRC script which I want to convert into TCL but since I'm not a scripter and this is not a place for doing so therefor I decided I should request the script instead. The script requires the usage of database (like mySQL or SQLite, for example) like this:
Me: !bake thisisjustatest
Bot: You just baked a thisisjustatest. But is it poisonous?
If I just type !bake with no specific ingredient, the bot will take random ingredient from database. Like this:
Me: !bake
Bot: You just baked a <random thing taken from database e.g Pikachu>. But is it poisonous?
And then let's say about 1 minute and 10 seconds later, someone pops in the channel and type !eat. The bot will read the database and then display the result like this:
Anon: !eat
Bot: Anon, you just eat thisisjustatest made by Me about 1 minute and 10 seconds ago. It seems that the food is poisonous!
The result could be either poisonous, delicious or something else.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: Wait...Is this script possible being made without using any database? I think it's a yes. XD
K
Koo
Voice

Post by Koo »

Anyone who is willing to make this script? Any help would be appreciated.