egghelp.org community Forum Index
[ egghelp.org home | forum home ]
egghelp.org community
Discussion of eggdrop bots, shell accounts and tcl scripts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

helpme please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Shell & Bouncer Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sedition
Voice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: helpme please Reply with quote

good days to all
my question is if this configuration is well I already edited and put the whole content in /home/ircd/psybnc/scripts/USER1.SCRIPT

then I light the psy and nothing happens
apparently this code is badly I would like that they help me
or that I must continue steps after editing the code
or like recharging the psy for his later use

Thanks.
Quote:

##############################

; performs NickServ IDENTIFY (auto identify)

server NOTICE NickServ!service@dal.net * "*This nickname is registered and protected*" echo "PRIVMSG NickServ@services.dal.net :IDENTIFY MyNick <PASSWORD>";
server NOTICE NickServ!service@dal.net * "This nick is owned by someone else. Please choose another." echo "PRIVMSG NickServ@services.dal.net :IDENTIFY MyNick <PASSWORD>";

; performs NickServ RELEASE and changes back to the nick you specify using the command /NICK <NICK>

server 432 * * * echo "PRIVMSG NickServ@services.dal.net :RELEASE MyNick <PASSWORD>";
server NOTICE NickServ!service@dal.net * "The nickname * has been released." echo "NICK MyNick";

; performs NickServ GHOST and changes back to the nick you specify using the command /NICK <NICK>

server 433 * * "*Nickname is already in use*" echo "PRIVMSG NickServ@services.dal.net :GHOST MyNick <PASSWORD>";
server NOTICE NickServ!service@dal.net * "Your ghost has been successfully killed." echo "NICK MyNick";

##############################

***you see one that I form that under my information I keep it in /home/ircd/psybnc/scripts

in the called file USER1.SCRIPT
Madalin
Master

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The correct and up to date scripts for psyBNC are on this page http://psybnc.at/script.html

If you have any problems with the codes post here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Shell & Bouncer Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: