This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

error loading chanlimit: Error loading module: No start func

Discussion of Eggdrop's code and module programming in C.
e
ehunt123
Voice

error loading chanlimit: Error loading module: No start func

Post by ehunt123 »

.loadmod chanlimit
chanlimit: Error loading module: No start function defined.

1.6.21 - all vanilla. Rest of the modules from Pan-G work fine but I'm getting this error when trying to load. Is there a patch/fix?

Thanks.
s
sashasuman
Voice

Post by sashasuman »

hello. i have an eggdrop and I was wandering how can i change the length of the ignore comment(reason), it only 80 chars(which is not long enough for me) and i need it to be longer, say 150 chars. in what file(s)do i have to modify in the source code?
sashasuman
Get_A_Fix
Master

Post by Get_A_Fix »

sashasuman wrote:hello. i have an eggdrop and I was wandering how can i change the length of the ignore comment(reason), it only 80 chars(which is not long enough for me) and i need it to be longer, say 150 chars. in what file(s)do i have to modify in the source code?
you may want to post in your own thread. ehunt123 started this thread for something completely different than what you want.
Try doing a search, make sure you use good keywords and matching and you may find something.
We explore.. and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias.. and you call us criminals.