egghelp.org community Forum Index
[ egghelp.org home | forum home ]
egghelp.org community
Discussion of eggdrop bots, shell accounts and tcl scripts.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TVmaze.com Eggdrop Script (Version 1.25 / 2015-10-03)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Script Support & Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Froggaard
Voice


Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting error with the 1.13 version

[10:52:33] Tcl error [tvmaze]: missing value to go with key
[10:53:10] Tcl error [tvmazenext]: missing value to go with key
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x
Op


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 140
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Froggaard wrote:
Getting error with the 1.13 version

[10:52:33] Tcl error [tvmaze]: missing value to go with key
[10:53:10] Tcl error [tvmazenext]: missing value to go with key


Thanks! Please give 1.15 or later a try and let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Froggaard
Voice


Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just updated it to 1.16, and same error Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x
Op


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 140
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Froggaard wrote:
Just updated it to 1.16, and same error Sad


Which show?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Froggaard
Voice


Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tested
The Blacklist and Game of Thrones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x
Op


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 140
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Froggaard wrote:
I have tested
The Blacklist and Game of Thrones


Sure your copy of the script is OK?

!tv blacklist
[ TV ] Show: The Blacklist Network: NBC Genre: Crime Thriller
[ TV ] Premiered: 2013-09-23 Status: Running URL: http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/69/the-blacklist
[ TV ] Previous: S02E22 aired 2015-05-14 Next: S03E01 airs 2015-10-01

!tv game of
[ TV ] Show: Game of Thrones Network: HBO Genre: Drama Adventure Fantasy
[ TV ] Premiered: 2011-04-17 Status: Running URL: http://www.tvmaze.com/shows/82/game-of-thrones
[ TV ] Last: S05E10 aired 2015-06-14

!last blacklist
[ TV ] Show: The Blacklist Last episode: S02E22 "Tom Connolly" aired 2015-05-14

!last game of
[ TV ] Show: Game of Thrones Last episode: S05E10 "Mother's Mercy" aired 2015-06-14
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Froggaard
Voice


Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm

Just copied the script again, rehashed the bot, but same error again :S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x
Op


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 140
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Froggaard wrote:
Hmm

Just copied the script again, rehashed the bot, but same error again :S


Try from another source: http://pastebin.com/E8gAx4y6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Froggaard
Voice


Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same Sad

Do i miss a plugin in eggdrop?
I running 1.6.21, if this have something to do with it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x
Op


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 140
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Froggaard wrote:
Same Sad

Do i miss a plugin in eggdrop?
I running 1.6.21, if this have something to do with it.


I script and test with 1.8 and Tcl 8.6

Anyone else experience the same problem?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Henkie2
Voice


Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same probs here, not working anymore 1.16 (1.11 worked for me)
Also some probs with: (on version 1.11)

- On summary some <p></p> are still showed and on summary if the show is old the results line is blank can u make "no summary info" of that? (for !tvsum)
- Prevepairtime not really working here. (scripts stops workinng if i using this one)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x
Op


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 140
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, you guys are experiencing errors when modifying the channel output? That can indeed cause issues. Script only works if you don't touch anything at the moment Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Henkie2
Voice


Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0x wrote:
Wait, you guys are experiencing errors when modifying the channel output? That can indeed cause issues. Script only works if you don't touch anything at the moment Embarassed
No that was on 1.11 your last work/version is not working for me and i don't touched anything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
x0x
Op


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Posts: 140
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henkie2 wrote:
x0x wrote:
Wait, you guys are experiencing errors when modifying the channel output? That can indeed cause issues. Script only works if you don't touch anything at the moment Embarassed
No that was on 1.11 your last work/version is not working for me and i don't touched anything


Which Eggdrop and Tcl versions? I'm troubleshooting the script right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Henkie2
Voice


Joined: 25 Sep 2015
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x0x wrote:
Henkie2 wrote:
x0x wrote:
Wait, you guys are experiencing errors when modifying the channel output? That can indeed cause issues. Script only works if you don't touch anything at the moment Embarassed
No that was on 1.11 your last work/version is not working for me and i don't touched anything


Which Eggdrop and Tcl versions? I'm troubleshooting the script right now.
Also on older version 1.6.20
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Script Support & Releases All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Forum hosting provided by Reverse.net

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
subGreen style by ktauber