This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

help in Bass's Seen script. v1.4.2c

Help for those learning Tcl or writing their own scripts.
Arnold_X-P
Master

help in Bass's Seen script. v1.4.2c

Post by Arnold_X-P »

it is possible to add this option: !seen
in irc channel:
<@Arnold_X-P> !seen
my bot respond: <@Kantuta> the correct form is: !seen <nickname>
in line 269 example:

Code: Select all

proc bs_pubreq1 {nick uhost hand chan args} {
if {$args == ""} {
    puthelp "PRIVMSG $chan : the correct form is: [b]!seen <nickname>[/b]"
	return 0
	}
bs_pubreq $nick $uhost $hand $chan $args 0
}
tcl without modifying

#
###
#Bass's Seen script.  v1.4.2c  2/2000 
#*!bass@*.psu.edu on Undernet.  Email: bass@tclslave.net or bass@mars.age.psu.edu
#This script maintains a database of *all* nicks seen online,
#not just those ppl who are in the userlist.  Simple flood 
#protection is built-in.  Wildcard searches are supported.
#
#Input is accepted from:
#       pub:  !seen <query> [#chan]
#       msg:  seen <query> [#chan]
#   and dcc:  .seen <query> [#chan]
#
#Queries can be in the following formats (public examples given):
#    'regular' !seen lamer; !seen lamest 			| SmartSearch-enabled query
#    'limited' !seennick lamer				| SmartSearch-bypassed query
#    'masked'  !seen *l?mer*; !seen *.lame.com; !seen *.edu #mychan
#
#Bonus feature:  !lastspoke <nick>  
#    You can use wildcard matching for <nick>.  The results for the
#    first match are returned.

###Parameters:

#bs(limit) is the database record limit.  
set bs(limit) 4000

#bs(nicksize) is the maximum nickname length (9 on Undernet)
set bs(nicksize) 9

#bs(no_pub) is a list of channels you *don't* want the bot to post public 
#  replies to (public queries ignored).  Enter in lower case, eg: #lamer
set bs(no_pub) ""

#bs(quiet_chan) is a list of channels you want replies to requests sent  
#  to the person who made the query via notice. (The bot replies to  
#  public queries via notice.)  Enter in lower case.
set bs(quiet_chan) ""

#bs(no_log) is a list of channels you *don't* want the bot to log
#  data on.  Enter chans in lower case.
set bs(no_log) ""

#bs(log_only) is a list of channels you *only* want the bot to log
#  data on.  This is the opposite of bs(no_log).  Set it to "" if you 
#  want to log new channels the bot joins.  Enter chans in lower case.
set bs(log_only) ""

#bs(cmdchar) is what command character should be used for making public 
#  queries.  The default is "!".  Setting it to "" is a valid option.
set bs(cmdchar) "!"

#bs(flood) is used for flood protection, in the form x:y.  Any queries
#  beyond x in y seconds is considered a flood and ignored.
set bs(flood) 4:15
#bs(ignore) is used as a switch for ignoring flooders (1=on)
set bs(ignore) 1
#bs(ignore_time) is used to define the amount of time a flooder is 
#  ignored (minutes).  This is meaningless if bs(ignore) is 0.
set bs(ignore_time) 2

#bs(smartsearch) is a master enable/disable for SmartSearch.  SmartSearch ensures that
#  the most accurate and current results are returned for nick queries. (1=on)
set bs(smartsearch) 1

#bs(logqueries) is used to log DCC/MSG/PUB queries
set bs(logqueries) 1

#bs(path) is used to indicate what path to save the database and backup to.  
#  Setting to "" will cause the script to be saved in the same path as the eggdrop executable
#  If you set it, use the full path, and make sure you terminate w/ a "/".  
#  eg:  set bs(path) "/usr/home/mydir/blah/"
set bs(path) ""

###### Don't edit below here, even if you do know Tcl ######

if {[bind msg -|- help] != "*msg:help"} {bind msg -|- help *msg:help} ; #this is to fix a bind I didn't intend to use in a prev version (which screwed up msg'd help).  Sorry!
proc bs_filt {data} {
  regsub -all -- \\\\ $data \\\\\\\\ data ; regsub -all -- \\\[ $data \\\\\[ data ; regsub -all -- \\\] $data \\\\\] data
  regsub -all -- \\\} $data \\\\\} data ; regsub -all -- \\\{ $data \\\\\{ data ; regsub -all -- \\\" $data \\\\\" data ; return $data
}
proc bs_flood_init {} {
  global bs bs_flood_array ; if {![string match *:* $bs(flood)]} {putlog "$bs(version): var bs(flood) not set correctly." ; return}
  set bs(flood_num) [lindex [split $bs(flood) :] 0] ; set bs(flood_time) [lindex [split $bs(flood) :] 1] ; set i [expr $bs(flood_num) - 1]
  while {$i >= 0} {set bs_flood_array($i) 0 ; incr i -1 ; }
} ; bs_flood_init
proc bs_flood {nick uhost} {
  global bs bs_flood_array ; if {$bs(flood_num) == 0} {return 0} ; set i [expr $bs(flood_num) - 1]
  while {$i >= 1} {set bs_flood_array($i) $bs_flood_array([expr $i - 1]) ; incr i -1} ; set bs_flood_array(0) [unixtime]
  if {[expr [unixtime] - $bs_flood_array([expr $bs(flood_num) - 1])] <= $bs(flood_time)} {
    putlog "$bs(version): Flood detected from $nick." ; if {$bs(ignore)} {newignore [join [maskhost *!*[string trimleft $uhost ~]]] $bs(version) flood $bs(ignore_time)} ; return 1
  } {return 0}
}
if {[lsearch -exact [bind time -|- "*2 * * * *"] bs_timedsave] > -1} {unbind time -|- "*2 * * * *" bs_timedsave} ; #backup frequency can be lower
proc bs_read {} {
  global bs_list userfile bs
  if {![string match */* $userfile]} {set name [lindex [split $userfile .] 0]} {
    set temp [split $userfile /] ; set temp [lindex $temp [expr [llength $temp]-1]] ; set name [lindex [split $temp .] 0]
  }
  if {![file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name]} {
    if {![file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak]} {
      putlog "     Old seen data not found!" ; putlog "     If this is the first time you've run the script, don't worry." ; putlog "     If there *should* be a data file from past runs of this script... worry." ; return
    } {exec cp $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak $bs(path)bs_data.$name ; putlog "     Old seen data not found! Using backup data."}
  } ; set fd [open $bs(path)bs_data.$name r]
  set bsu_ver "" ; set break 0
  while {![eof $fd]} {
    set inp [gets $fd] ; if {[eof $fd]} {break} ; if {[string trim $inp " "] == ""} {continue}
    if {[string index $inp 0] == "#"} {set bsu_version [string trimleft $inp #] ; continue}
    if {![info exists bsu_version] || $bsu_version == "" || $bsu_version < $bs(updater)} {
      putlog "Updating database to new version of bseen..."
#bugfix (b) - loading the wrong updater version
      if {[source scripts/bseen_updater1.4.2.tcl] != "ok"} {set temp 1} {set temp 0}
      if {$temp || [bsu_go] || [bsu_finish]} {
        putlog "A serious problem was encountered while updating the bseen database."
        if {$temp} {putlog "     The updater script could not be found."}
        putlog "It is *not* safe to run the bot w/ a bseen database that is not matched to this version of bseen."
        putlog "If you can't find the problem, the only option is to remove the bs_data.$name and bs_data.$name.bak files.  Then restart the bot."
        putlog "Because this is a potential crash point in the bot, the bot will now halt." ; die "critical error in bseen encountered"
      } ; set break 1 ; break
    }
    set nick [lindex $inp 0] ; set bs_list([string tolower $nick]) $inp
  } ; close $fd
  if {$break} {bs_read} {putlog "     Done loading [array size bs_list] seen records."}
}

###
#Must check to make sure the version didn't change during a .rehash
proc bs_update {} {
  global bs
  putlog "A new version of bseen is dynamically being loaded."
  putlog "    Verifying the integrity of the database across versions..."
  bs_save ; bs_read
}
set bs(updater) 10402 ; set bs(version) bseen1.4.2c
if {[info exists bs_list]} {
#a rehash was done
  if {[info exists bs(oldver)]} {
    if {$bs(oldver) < $bs(updater)} {bs_update} ;# old ver found
  } {bs_update} ;# pre- 1.4.0
}
set bs(oldver) $bs(updater)
putlog "$bs(version):  -- Bass's SEEN loaded --"
if {![info exists bs_list] || [array size bs_list] == 0} {putlog "     Loading seen database..." ; bs_read}
###

bind time - "12 * * * *" bs_timedsave
proc bs_timedsave {min b c d e} {bs_save}
proc bs_save {} {
  global bs_list userfile bs ; if {[array size bs_list] == 0} {return}
    set temp [split $userfile /] ; set temp [lindex $temp [expr [llength $temp]-1]] ; set name [lindex [split $temp .] 0]
  }
  if {[file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name]} {catch {exec cp -f $bs(path)bs_data.$name $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak}}
  set fd [open $bs(path)bs_data.$name w] ; set id [array startsearch bs_list] ; putlog "Backing up seen data..."
  puts $fd "#$bs(updater)"
  while {[array anymore bs_list $id]} {set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; puts $fd "$bs_list($item)"} ; array donesearch bs_list $id ; close $fd
}
#bugfix -- support new PART in egg1.5.x+
if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0] >= 1050000} {
  bind part -|- * bs_part  
} {
  if {[lsearch -exact [bind part -|- *] bs_part] > -1} {unbind part -|- * bs_part}
  bind part -|- * bs_part_oldver
}
proc bs_part_oldver {a b c d} {bs_part $a $b $c $d ""}
#bugfix - new bs_part proc
proc bs_part {nick uhost hand chan reason} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] part $chan [split $reason]"}
bind join -|- * bs_join
proc bs_join {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] join $chan"}
bind sign -|- * bs_sign
proc bs_sign {nick uhost hand chan reason} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] quit $chan [split $reason]"}
bind kick -|- * bs_kick
proc bs_kick {nick uhost hand chan knick reason} {bs_add $knick "[getchanhost $knick $chan] [unixtime] kick $chan [list $nick] [list $reason]"}
bind nick -|- * bs_nick
proc bs_nick {nick uhost hand chan newnick} {set time [unixtime] ; bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [expr $time -1] nick $chan [list $newnick]" ; bs_add $newnick "[list $uhost] $time rnck $chan [list $nick]"}
bind splt -|- * bs_splt
proc bs_splt {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] splt $chan"}
bind rejn -|- * bs_rejn
proc bs_rejn {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] rejn $chan"}
bind chon -|- * bs_chon
proc bs_chon {hand idx} {foreach item [dcclist] {if {[lindex $item 3] != "CHAT"} {continue} ; if {[lindex $item 0] == $idx} {bs_add $hand "[lindex $item 2] [unixtime] chon" ; break}}}
if {[lsearch -exact [bind chof -|- *] bs_chof] > -1} {unbind chof -|- * bs_chof} ; #this bind isn't needed any more
bind chjn -|- * bs_chjn
proc bs_chjn {bot hand channum flag sock from} {bs_add $hand "[string trimleft $from ~] [unixtime] chjn $bot"}
bind chpt -|- * bs_chpt
proc bs_chpt {bot hand args} {set old [split [bs_search ? [string tolower $hand]]] ; if {$old != "0"} {bs_add $hand "[join [string trim [lindex $old 1] ()]] [unixtime] chpt $bot"}}

if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0] > 1030000} {bind away -|- * bs_away}
proc bs_away {bot idx msg} {
  global botnet-nick
  if {$bot == ${botnet-nick}} {set hand [idx2hand $idx]} {return}
  set old [split [bs_search ? [string tolower $hand]]]
  if {$old != "0"} {bs_add $hand "[join [string trim [lindex $old 1] ()]] [unixtime] away $bot [bs_filt [join $msg]]"}
}
bind dcc n|- unseen bs_unseen
proc bs_unseen {hand idx args} {
  global bs_list
  set tot 0 ; set chan [string tolower [lindex $args 0]] ; set id [array startsearch bs_list]
  while {[array anymore bs_list $id]} {
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id]
    if {$chan == [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]} {incr tot ; lappend remlist $item}
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id ; if {$tot > 0} {foreach item $remlist {unset bs_list($item)}}
  putlog "$hand removed $chan from the bseen database.  $tot entries removed."
  putidx $idx "$chan successfully removed.  $tot entries deleted from the bseen database."
}
bind bot -|- bs_botsearch bs_botsearch
proc bs_botsearch {from cmd args} {
  global botnick ; set args [join $args]
  set command [lindex $args 0] ; set target [lindex $args 1] ; set nick [lindex $args 2] ; set search [bs_filt [join [lrange $args 3 e]]]
  if {[string match *\\\** $search]} {
    set output [bs_seenmask bot $nick $search]
    if {$output != "No matches were found." && ![string match "I'm not on *" $output]} {putbot $from "bs_botsearch_reply $command \{$target\} {$nick, $botnick says:  [bs_filt $output]}"}
  } {
    set output [bs_output bot $nick [bs_filt [lindex $search 0]] 0]
    if {$output != 0 && [lrange [split $output] 1 4] != "I don't remember seeing"} {putbot $from "bs_botsearch_reply $command \{$target\} {$nick, $botnick says:  [bs_filt $output]}"}
  }
}
if {[info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {unset bs(bot_delay)}
bind bot -|- bs_botsearch_reply bs_botsearch_reply
proc bs_botsearch_reply {from cmd args} {
  global bs ; set args [join $args]
  if {[lindex [lindex $args 2] 5] == "not" || [lindex [lindex $args 2] 4] == "not"} {return}
  if {![info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {
    set bs(bot_delay) on ; utimer 10 {if {[info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {unset bs(bot_delay)}} 
    if {![lindex $args 0]} {putdcc [lindex $args 1] "[join [lindex $args 2]]"} {puthelp "[lindex $args 1] :[join [lindex $args 2]]"}
  }
}
bind dcc -|- seen bs_dccreq1
bind dcc -|- seennick bs_dccreq2
proc bs_dccreq1 {hand idx args} {bs_dccreq $hand $idx $args 0}
proc bs_dccreq2 {hand idx args} {bs_dccreq $hand $idx $args 1}
proc bs_dccreq {hand idx args no} {
  set args [bs_filt [join $args]] ; global bs
  if {[string match *\\\** [lindex $args 0]]} {
    set output [bs_seenmask dcc $hand $args]
    if {$output == "No matches were found."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
    if {[string match "I'm not on *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
    putdcc $idx $output ; return $bs(logqueries)
  }
  set search [bs_filt [lindex $args 0]]
  set output [bs_output dcc $hand $search $no]
  if {$output == 0} {return 0}
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "I don't remember seeing"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
  putdcc $idx "$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
}
bind msg -|- seen bs_msgreq1
bind msg -|- seennick bs_msgreq2
proc bs_msgreq1 {nick uhost hand args} {bs_msgreq $nick $uhost $hand $args 0}
proc bs_msgreq2 {nick uhost hand args} {bs_msgreq $nick $uhost $hand $args 1}
proc bs_msgreq {nick uhost hand args no} { 
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; global bs
  set args [bs_filt [join $args]]
    set output [bs_seenmask msg $nick $args] 
    if {$output == "No matches were found."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
    if {[string match "I'm not on *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
    puthelp "notice $nick :$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
  }
  set output [bs_output $search $nick $search $no]
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "I don't remember seeing"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seen bs_pubreq1
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seennick bs_pubreq2
proc bs_pubreq1 {nick uhost hand chan args} {bs_pubreq $nick $uhost $hand $chan $args 0}
proc bs_pubreq2 {nick uhost hand chan args} {bs_pubreq $nick $uhost $hand $chan $args 1}
proc bs_pubreq {nick uhost hand chan args no} {
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0}
  global botnick bs ; set i 0 
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {return 0}
  if {$bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "privmsg $chan"}
    set output [bs_seenmask $chan $hand $args]
    if {$output == "No matches were found."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
    if {[string match "I'm not on *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
    puthelp "$target :$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
  }
  set data [bs_filt [string trimright [lindex $args 0] ?!.,]]
  if {[string tolower $nick] == [string tolower $data] } {puthelp "$target :$nick, go look in a mirror." ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  if {[string tolower $data] == [string tolower $botnick] } {puthelp "$target :$nick, I'm right here.  Quit wasting my time!" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  if {[onchan $data $chan]} {puthelp "$target :$nick, $data is right here!" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  set output [bs_output $chan $nick $data $no] ; if {$output == 0} {return 0}
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "I don't remember seeing"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
}
proc bs_output {chan nick data no} {
  global botnick bs version bs_list
  set data [string tolower [string trimright [lindex $data 0] ?!.,]]
  if {$data == ""} {return 0}
  if {[string tolower $nick] == $data} {return [concat $nick, go look in a mirror.]}
  if {$data == [string tolower $botnick]} {return [concat $nick, I'm right here.  Quit wasting my time!]}
  if {[string length $data] > $bs(nicksize)} {return 0} 
  if {$bs(smartsearch) != 1} {set no 1}
  if {$no == 0} {
    set matches "" ; set hand "" ; set addy ""
    if {[lsearch -exact [array names bs_list] $data] != "-1"} { 
      set addy [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $data]) 1] ; set hand [finduser $addy]
      foreach item [bs_seenmask dcc ? [maskhost $addy]] {if {[lsearch -exact $matches $item] == -1} {set matches "$matches $item"}}
    }
    if {[validuser $data]} {set hand $data}
    if {$hand != "*" && $hand != ""} {
      if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0]>1030000} {set hosts [getuser $hand hosts]} {set hosts [gethosts $hand]}
      foreach addr $hosts {
        foreach item [string tolower [bs_seenmask dcc ? $addr]] {
          if {[lsearch -exact [string tolower $matches] [string tolower $item]] == -1} {set matches [concat $matches $item]}
        }
      }
    }
    if {$matches != ""} {
      set matches [string trimleft $matches " "]
      set len [llength $matches]
      if {$len == 1} {return [bs_search $chan [lindex $matches 0]]}
      if {$len > 99} {return [concat I found $len matches to your query\; please refine it to see any output.]}
      set matches [bs_sort $matches]
      set key [lindex $matches 0]
      if {[string tolower $key] == [string tolower $data]} {return [bs_search $chan $key]}
      if {$len <= 5} {
        set output [concat I found $len matches to your query (sorted): [join $matches].]
        set output [concat $output  [bs_search $chan $key]] ; return $output
      } {
        set output [concat I found $len matches to your query.  Here are the 5 most recent (sorted): [join [lrange $matches 0 4]].]
      }
    }
  }
  set temp [bs_search $chan $data]
  if {$temp != 0} { return $temp } {
    #$data not found in $bs_list, so search userfile
    if {![validuser [bs_filt $data]] || [string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0]<1030000} { 
      return "$nick, I don't remember seeing $data."
    } {
      set seen [getuser $data laston]
      if {[getuser $data laston] == ""} {return "$nick, I don't remember seeing $data."}
      if {($chan != [lindex $seen 1] || $chan == "bot" || $chan == "msg" || $chan == "dcc") && [validchan [lindex $seen 1]] && [lindex [channel info [lindex $seen 1]] 23] == "+secret"} {
        set chan "-secret-"
      } {
        set chan [lindex $seen 1]
      }
      return [concat $nick, $data was last seen on $chan [bs_when [lindex $seen 0]] ago.]
    }
  }
}
proc bs_search {chan n} {
  global bs_list ; if {![info exists bs_list]} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact [array names bs_list] [string tolower $n]] != "-1"} { 
#bugfix:  let's see if the split added below fixes the eggdrop1.4.2 truncation bug
    set data [split $bs_list([string tolower $n])]
#bugfix: added a join on the $n  (c)
    set n [join [lindex $data 0]] ; set addy [lindex $data 1] ; set time [lindex $data 2] ; set marker 0
    if {([string tolower $chan] != [string tolower [lindex $data 4]] || $chan == "dcc" || $chan == "msg" || $chan == "bot") && [validchan [lindex $data 4]] && [lindex [channel info [lindex $data 4]] 23] == "+secret"} {
      set chan "-secret-"
    } {
      set chan [lindex $data 4]
    }
    switch -- [lindex $data 3] {
	part { 
        set reason [lrange $data 5 e]
        if {$reason == ""} {set reason "."} {set reason " stating \"$reason\"."}
        set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen parting $chan [bs_when $time] ago$reason] 
      }
	quit { set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen quitting from $chan [bs_when $time] ago stating ([join [lrange $data 5 e]]).] }
	kick { set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen being kicked from $chan by [lindex $data 5] [bs_when $time] ago with the reason ([join [lrange $data 6 e]]).] }
	rnck {
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen changing nicks from [lindex $data 5] on [lindex $data 4] [bs_when $time] ago.] 
	  if {[validchan [lindex $data 4]]} {
	    if {[onchan $n [lindex $data 4]]} {
	      set output [concat $output $n is still there.]
	    } {
	      set output [concat $output  I don't see $n now, though.]
	    }
	  }
	}
	nick { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen changing nicks to [lindex $data 5] on [lindex $data 4] [bs_when $time] ago.] 
	}
	splt { set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen parting $chan due to a split [bs_when $time] ago.] }
	rejn { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen rejoining $chan from a split [bs_when $time] ago.] 
	  if {[validchan $chan]} {if {[onchan $n $chan]} {set output [concat $output  $n is still on $chan.]} {set output [concat $output  I don't see $n on $chan now, though.]}}
	}
	join { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen joining $chan [bs_when $time] ago.]
	  if {[validchan $chan]} {if {[onchan $n $chan]} {set output [concat $output  $n is still on $chan.]} {set output [concat $output  I don't see $n on $chan now, though.]}}
	}
	away {
        if {$reason == ""} {
	    set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen returning to the partyline on $chan [bs_when $time] ago.]
	  } {
	    set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen being marked as away ($reason) on $chan [bs_when $time] ago.]
	  }
	}
	chon { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen joining the partyline [bs_when $time] ago.] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n is on the partyline right now.] ; set marker 1 ; break}}
	  if {$marker == 0} {set output [concat $output  I don't see $n on the partyline now, though.]}
	}
	chof { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen leaving the partyline [bs_when $time] ago.] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n is on the partyline in [lindex $item 1] still.] ; break}}
	}
	chjn { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen joining the partyline on $chan [bs_when $time] ago.] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n is on the partyline right now.] ; set marker 1 ; break}}
	  if {$marker == 0} {set output [concat $output  I don't see $n on the partyline now, though.]}
	}
	chpt { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen leaving the partyline from $chan [bs_when $time] ago.] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n is on the partyline in [lindex $item 1] still.] ; break}}
	}
	default {set output "error"}
    } ; return $output
  } {return 0}
}
proc bs_when {lasttime} {
  #This is equiv to mIRC's $duration() function
  set years 0 ; set days 0 ; set hours 0 ; set mins 0 ; set time [expr [unixtime] - $lasttime]
  if {$time < 60} {return "only $time seconds"}
  if {$time >= 31536000} {set years [expr int([expr $time/31536000])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 31536000*$years]]}
  if {$time >= 86400} {set days [expr int([expr $time/86400])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 86400*$days]]}
  if {$time >= 3600} {set hours [expr int([expr $time/3600])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 3600*$hours]]}
  if {$time >= 60} {set mins [expr int([expr $time/60])]}
  if {$years == 0} {set output ""} elseif {$years == 1} {set output "1 year,"} {set output "$years years,"}
  if {$days == 1} {lappend output "1 day,"} elseif {$days > 1} {lappend output "$days days,"}
  if {$hours == 1} {lappend output "1 hour,"} elseif {$hours > 1} {lappend output "$hours hours,"}
  if {$mins == 1} {lappend output "1 minute"} elseif {$mins > 1} {lappend output "$mins minutes"}
  return [string trimright [join $output] ", "]
}
proc bs_add {nick data} {
  global bs_list bs
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(no_log) [string tolower [lindex $data 3]]] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower [lindex $data 3]]] == -1)} {return}
  set bs_list([string tolower $nick]) "[bs_filt $nick] $data"
}
bind time -  "*1 * * * *" bs_trim
proc bs_lsortcmd {a b} {global bs_list ; set a [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $a]) 2] ; set b [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $b]) 2] ; if {$a > $b} {return 1} elseif {$a < $b} {return -1} {return 0}}
proc bs_trim {min h d m y} {
  global bs bs_list ; if {![info exists bs_list] || ![array exists bs_list]} {return} ; set list [array names bs_list] ; set range [expr [llength $list] - $bs(limit) - 1] ; if {$range < 0} {return}
  set list [lsort -increasing -command bs_lsortcmd $list] ; foreach item [lrange $list 0 $range] {unset bs_list($item)}
}
proc bs_seenmask {ch nick args} {
  global bs_list bs ; set matches "" ; set temp "" ; set i 0 ; set args [join $args] ; set chan [lindex $args 1]
  if {$chan != "" && [string trimleft $chan #] != $chan} {
    if {![validchan $chan]} {return "I'm not on $chan."} {set chan [string tolower $chan]}
  } { set $chan "" }
  if {![info exists bs_list]} {return "No matches were found."} ; set data [bs_filt [string tolower [lindex $args 0]]]

#bugfix: unnecessarily complex masks essentially freeze the bot
  set maskfix 1
  while $maskfix {
    set mark 1
    if [regsub -all -- \\?\\? $data ? data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\*\\* $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\*\\? $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\?\\* $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if $mark {break}
  }

set id [array startsearch bs_list]
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; if {$item == ""} {continue} ; set i 0 ; set temp "" ; set match [lindex $bs_list($item) 0] ; set addy [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]
    if {[string match $data $item![string tolower $addy]]} {
      set match [bs_filt $match] ; if {$chan != ""} {
        if {[string match $chan [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]]} {set matches [concat $matches $match]}
      } {set matches [concat $matches $match]}
    }
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id
  set matches [string trim $matches " "]
  if {$nick == "?"} {return [bs_filt $matches]}
  if {$len == 0} {return "No matches were found."}
  if {$len == 1} {return [bs_output $ch $nick $matches 1]}
  if {$len > 99} {return "I found $len matches to your query; please refine it to see any output."}
  if {$len <= 5} {
    set output [concat I found $len matches to your query (sorted): [join $matches].]
  } {
    set output "I found $len matches to your query.  Here are the 5 most recent (sorted): [join [lrange $matches 0 4]]."
  }
  return [concat $output [bs_output $ch $nick [lindex [split $matches] 0] 1]]
} 
proc bs_sort {data} {global bs_list ; set data [bs_filt [join [lsort -decreasing -command bs_lsortcmd $data]]] ; return $data}
bind dcc -|- seenstats bs_dccstats
proc bs_dccstats {hand idx args} {putdcc $idx "[bs_stats]"; return 1}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seenstats bs_pubstats
proc bs_pubstats {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1)} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "privmsg $chan"} ; puthelp "$target :[bs_stats]" ; return 1
}
bind msg -|- seenstats bs_msgstats
proc bs_msgstats {nick uhost hand args} {global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; puthelp "notice $nick :[bs_stats]" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
proc bs_stats {} {
  global bs_list bs ; set id [array startsearch bs_list] ; set bs_record [unixtime] ; set totalm 0 ; set temp ""
    set tok [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; if {$tok == ""} {putlog "Damaged seen record: $item" ; continue}
    if {[lindex $bs_list($item) 2] < $bs_record} {set bs_record [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; set name $item}
    set addy [string tolower [maskhost [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]]] ; if {[lsearch -exact $temp $addy] == -1} {incr totalm ; lappend temp $addy}
  }
  return "Currently I am tracking [array size bs_list]/$bs(limit) nicks, which comprise $totalm unique uhosts.  The oldest record is [lindex $bs_list($name) 0]'s, which is from [bs_when $bs_record] ago."
}
bind dcc -|- chanstats bs_dccchanstats
proc bs_dccchanstats {hand idx args} {
  if {$args == "{}"} {set args [console $idx]}  
  if {[lindex $args 0] == "*"} {putdcc $idx "$hand, chanstats requires a channel arg, or a valid console channel." ; return 1}
  putdcc $idx "[bs_chanstats [lindex $args 0]]"
  return 1
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]chanstats bs_pubchanstats
proc bs_pubchanstats {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs ; set chan [string tolower $chan]
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) $chan] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1)} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) $chan] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "privmsg $chan"}
  if {[lindex $args 0] != ""} {set chan [lindex $args 0]} ; puthelp "$target :[bs_chanstats $chan]" ; return $bs(logqueries)
}
bind msg -|- chanstats bs_msgchanstats
proc bs_msgchanstats {nick uhost hand args} {global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; puthelp "notice $nick :[bs_chanstats [lindex $args 0]]" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
proc bs_chanstats {chan} {
  global bs_list ; set chan [string tolower $chan] ; if {![validchan $chan]} {return "I'm not on $chan."}
  set id [array startsearch bs_list] ; set bs_record [unixtime] ; set totalc 0 ; set totalm 0 ; set temp ""
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; set time [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; if {$time == ""} {continue}
    if {$chan == [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]} {
      if {$time < $bs_record} {set bs_record $time} ; incr totalc
      set addy [string tolower [maskhost [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]]]
      if {[lsearch -exact $temp $addy] == -1} {incr totalm ; lappend temp $addy}
    }
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id ; set total [array size bs_list]
  return "$chan is the source of [expr 100*$totalc/$total]% ($totalc/$total) of the seen database entries.  In $chan, there were a total of $totalm unique uhosts seen in the last [bs_when $bs_record]."
}
foreach chan [string tolower [channels]] {if {![info exists bs_botidle($chan)]} {set bs_botidle($chan) [unixtime]}}
bind join -|- * bs_join_botidle
proc bs_join_botidle {nick uhost hand chan} {
  global bs_botidle botnick
  if {$nick == $botnick} {
   set bs_botidle([string tolower $chan]) [unixtime]
  }
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]lastspoke lastspoke

#bugfix: fixed lastspoke to handle [blah] nicks better (c)
proc lastspoke {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs botnick bs_botidle
  set chan [string tolower $chan] ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) $chan] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) $chan] == -1)} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) $chan] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "privmsg $chan"}
  set data [lindex [bs_filt [join $args]] 0]
  set ldata [string tolower $data] 
  if {[string match *\** $data]} {
    set chanlist [string tolower [chanlist $chan]]
    if {[lsearch -glob $chanlist $ldata] > -1} {set data [lindex [chanlist $chan] [lsearch -glob $chanlist $ldata]]}
  }
  if {[onchan $data $chan]} { 
    if {$ldata == [string tolower $botnick]} {puthelp "$target :$nick, must you waste my time?" ; return 1}
    set time [getchanidle $data $chan] ; set bottime [expr ([unixtime] - $bs_botidle($chan))/60]
    if {$time < $bottime} {
      if {$time > 0} {set diftime [bs_when [expr [unixtime] - $time*60 -15]]} {set diftime "less than a minute"}
      puthelp "$target :$data last uttered a word on $chan $diftime ago."
    } {
      set diftime [bs_when $bs_botidle($chan)]
      puthelp "$target :$data hasn't uttered a word since I joined $chan $diftime ago."
    }
  }
  return 1
} 
bind msgm -|- "help seen" bs_help_msg_seen
bind msgm -|- "help chanstats" bs_help_msg_chanstats
bind msgm -|- "help seenstats" bs_help_msg_seenstats
proc bs_help_msg_seen {nick uhost hand args} {
  global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0}
  puthelp "notice $nick :###  seen <query> \[chan\]          $bs(version)"
  puthelp "notice $nick :   Queries can be in the following formats:"
  puthelp "notice $nick :     'regular':  seen lamer; seen lamest "
  puthelp "notice $nick :     'masked':   seen *l?mer*; seen *.lame.com; seen *.edu #mychan" ; return 0
}
proc bs_help_msg_chanstats {nick uhost hand args} {
  puthelp "notice $nick :###  chanstats <chan>          $bs(version)"
  puthelp "notice $nick :   Returns the usage statistics of #chan in the seen database." ; return 0
}
proc bs_help_msg_seenstats {nick uhost hand args} {
  puthelp "notice $nick :###  seenstats          $bs(version)"
  puthelp "notice $nick :   Returns the status of the bseen database." ; return 0
}
bind dcc -|- seenversion bs_version
proc bs_version {hand idx args} {global bs ; putidx $idx "###  Bass's Seen script, $bs(version)."}
bind dcc -|- help bs_help_dcc
proc bs_help_dcc {hand idx args} {
  global bs
  switch -- $args {
    seen {
      putidx $idx "###  seen <query> \[chan\]          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Queries can be in the following formats:"
      putidx $idx "     'regular':  seen lamer; seen lamest " ; putidx $idx "     'masked':   seen *l?mer*; seen *.lame.com; seen *.edu #mychan"
    }
    seennick {putidx $idx "###  seen <nick>          $bs(version)"}
    chanstats {putidx $idx "###  chanstats <chan>" ; putidx $idx "   Returns the usage statistics of #chan in the seen database."}
    seenstats {putidx $idx "###  seenstats          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Returns the status of the bseen database."}
    unseen {if {[matchattr $hand n]} {putidx $idx "###  unseen <chan>          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Deletes all <chan> entries from the bseen database."}}
    default {*dcc:help $hand $idx [join $args] ; return 0} 
  } ; return 1
}
.:an ideal world:. www.geocities.ws/chateo/yo.htm
my programming place /server ix.scay.net:7005
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

After:

add:

if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "privmsg $chan"}
if {![llength $args]} {
	puthelp "$target :The correct form is: \002!seen <nickname>\002"
	return
}
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
Arnold_X-P
Master

Post by Arnold_X-P »

thanks caesar :D :D :D :D :D :D
Arnold_X-P
Master

Post by Arnold_X-P »

add in line 284
<@Arnold_X-P> !seen
<@Kantuta> the correct form is: !seen <nickname>
Perfect caesar ... thanks friend, is working very well, good job..
u
u2pop
Voice

Post by u2pop »

hello i want to find out what is the problem of this bseen.tcl everytime after 4 or 6 moths of logs is saved the tcl broke it? if i erase the .db they run fine is some like is not reading a big file size... thanks.
[16:12:45] -- Bass's SEEN script bseen1.4.2c cargado. Traducido por BaRDaHL & Tybalt para IRCTrivia.es
[16:12:45] Cargando la base de datos bseen...
[16:12:46] Tcl error in file 'guachiman.conf':
[16:12:46] unmatched open brace in list
while executing
"lindex $inp 0"
(procedure "bs_read" line 27)
invoked from within
"bs_read"
invoked from within
"if {![info exists bs_list] || [array size bs_list] == 0} {putlog " Cargando la base de datos bseen..." ; bs_read}"
(file "scripts/bseen1.4.2.tcl" line 160)
invoked from within
"source scripts/bseen1.4.2.tcl"
(file "guachiman.conf" line 1341)
[16:12:46] * CONFIG FILE NOT LOADED (NOT FOUND, OR ERROR)
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

Post the version you have cos seems like you have another version than Arnold posted.
u
u2pop
Voice

Post by u2pop »

caesar wrote:Post the version you have cos seems like you have another version than Arnold posted.
Hi thanks for the reply! is the same tcl is just translated to spanish here is the tcl

#
###
#Bass's Seen script. Traducido por YeRbA v1.4.2c  11/2007
#Bass's Seen script. Traduccion actualizada y completada por BaRDaHL & Tybalt para IRCTrivia.es v1.4.2c  01/2008
#Tybalt en #IRCNewbies - #Trivia.es @ OnlineGamesNet.
#BaRDaHL en #IRCNewbies - #Trivia.es @ OnlineGamesNet & #??? UnderNet.
#
# http://www.IRCTrivia.es/
###
#
#Este script mantiene la base de datos de *todos* los nicks vistos,
#Este es un script editado del original, simplemente se le tradujo al espa?ol
#
###
#comandos:
#       pub:  
#             !seen <pedido> [#canal]
#             !seennick <nick>
#             !idle <nick>
#             !chanstats [#canal]
#             !seenstats
#             !ayuda seen
#             !ayuda chanstats
#             !ayuda seenstats
#       msg:
#             seen <pedido> [#canal]
#             seennick <pedido> [#canal]
#             chanstats <#canal>
#             seenstats
#             ayuda seen
#             ayuda chanstats
#             ayuda seenstats
#       dcc:  .seen <pedido> [#canal]
#             .seennick <pedido> [#canal]
#             .unseen <#canal>
#             .ayuda seen
#             .ayuda chanstats
#             .ayuda seenstats
#             .help seen
#             .help chanstats
#             .help seenstats
###

###Parameters:

#bs(limit) limite m?ximo de registros.
set bs(limit) 10000000000

#bs(nicksize) n?mero m?ximo de caracteres permitidos para el nickname (12 en Undernet)
set bs(nicksize) 30

#bs(no_pub) listado de canales que tu no quieras que el bot haga p?blico
#  (pedidos publicos ignorados).  ejemplo: #lamer
set bs(no_pub) ""

#bs(quiet_chan) lista de canales que tu si quieres que el bot haga pedidos p?blicos
#  mediante via notice.
set bs(quiet_chan) ""

#bs(no_log) lista de canales que no quieres que el bot registre en su base de datos.
set bs(no_log) ""

#bs(log_only) lo contrario del anterior.
set bs(log_only) "#republica_dominicana #809"

#bs(cmdchar) caracter que se usara por defecto en los pedidos publicos, por ejemplo: !seen nick, por defecto es " ! "
set bs(cmdchar) "!"

#bs(flood) is used for flood protection, in the form x:y.  Any queries
#  beyond x in y seconds is considered a flood and ignored.
set bs(flood) 4:15
#bs(ignore) ignorar a los flooders? (1=on)
set bs(ignore) 1
#bs(ignore_time) cantidad de tiempo que lo flooders seran ignorados en minutos.
#  Esto no se toma en cuenta si el bs(ignore) esta apagado (0).
set bs(ignore_time) 5

#bs(smartsearch) is a master enable/disable for SmartSearch.  SmartSearch ensures that
#  the most accurate and current results are returned for nick queries. (1=on)
set bs(smartsearch) 0

#bs(logqueries) is used to log DCC/MSG/PUB queries
set bs(logqueries) 0

#bs(path) is used to indicate what path to save the database and backup to.
#  Setting to "" will cause the script to be saved in the same path as the eggdrop executable
#  If you set it, use the full path, and make sure you terminate w/ a "/".
#  eg:  set bs(path) "/home/usuario/directorio/"
set bs(path) ""

###### Don't edit below here, even if you do know Tcl ######

if {[bind msg -|- help] != "*msg:help"} {bind msg -|- help *msg:help} ; #this is to fix a bind I didn't intend to use in a prev version (which screwed up msg'd help).  Sorry!
proc bs_filt {data} {
  regsub -all -- \\\\ $data \\\\\\\\ data ; regsub -all -- \\\[ $data \\\\\[ data ; regsub -all -- \\\] $data \\\\\] data
  regsub -all -- \\\} $data \\\\\} data ; regsub -all -- \\\{ $data \\\\\{ data ; regsub -all -- \\" $data \\\\" data ; return $data
}
proc bs_flood_init {} {
  global bs bs_flood_array ; if {![string match *:* $bs(flood)]} {putlog "$bs(version): variable bs(flood) no establecida correctamente." ; return}
  set bs(flood_num) [lindex [split $bs(flood) :] 0] ; set bs(flood_time) [lindex [split $bs(flood) :] 1] ; set i [expr $bs(flood_num) - 1]
  while {$i >= 0} {set bs_flood_array($i) 0 ; incr i -1 ; }
} ; bs_flood_init
proc bs_flood {nick uhost} {
  global bs bs_flood_array ; if {$bs(flood_num) == 0} {return 0} ; set i [expr $bs(flood_num) - 1]
  while {$i >= 1} {set bs_flood_array($i) $bs_flood_array([expr $i - 1]) ; incr i -1} ; set bs_flood_array(0) [unixtime]
  if {[expr [unixtime] - $bs_flood_array([expr $bs(flood_num) - 1])] <= $bs(flood_time)} {
    putlog "$bs(version): Flood detectado desde $nick." ; if {$bs(ignore)} {newignore [join [maskhost *!*[string trimleft $uhost ~]]] $bs(version) flood $bs(ignore_time)} ; return 1
  } {return 0}
}
if {[lsearch -exact [bind time -|- "*2 * * * *"] bs_timedsave] > -1} {unbind time -|- "*2 * * * *" bs_timedsave} ; #backup frequency can be lower
proc bs_read {} {
  global bs_list userfile bs
  }
  if {![file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name]} {
    if {![file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak]} {
      putlog "     Base de datos bseen no encontrada!" ; putlog "     If this is the first time you've run the script, don't worry." ; putlog "     Si *deberia* de existir un archivo de base de datos antigua bseen... preocupese." ; return
    } {exec cp $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak $bs(path)bs_data.$name ; putlog "     Base de datos bseen no encontrada! Backup reestablecido y en uso."}
  } ; set fd [open $bs(path)bs_data.$name r]
  set bsu_ver "" ; set break 0
  while {![eof $fd]} {
    set inp [gets $fd] ; if {[eof $fd]} {break} ; if {[string trim $inp " "] == ""} {continue}
    if {[string index $inp 0] == "#"} {set bsu_version [string trimleft $inp #] ; continue}
    if {![info exists bsu_version] || $bsu_version == "" || $bsu_version < $bs(updater)} {
      putlog "Actualizando la base de datos a la nueva version de bseen..."
#bugfix (b) - loading the wrong updater version
      if {[source scripts/bseen_updater1.4.2.tcl] != "ok"} {set temp 1} {set temp 0}
      if {$temp || [bsu_go] || [bsu_finish]} {
        putlog "Un grave error a sido detectado mientras se actualizaba la base de datos bseen."
        if {$temp} {putlog "     El script de actualizacion no a sido encontrado."}
        putlog "No es seguro ejecutar el bot con una base de datos que no corresponde con esta version de bseen."
        putlog "Si no usted no puede encontrar el problema, la unica opcion es eliminar los archivos bs_data.$name y bs_data.$name.bak y despues reiniciar el bot."
        putlog "Gracias a que esto es un bloqueo potencial en el bot, el bot sera detenido." ; die "error critico en encontrado en bseen."
      } ; set break 1 ; break
    }
  } ; close $fd
  if {$break} {bs_read} {putlog "     Cargados [array size bs_list] datos bseen."}
}

###
#Must check to make sure the version didn't change during a .rehash
proc bs_update {} {
  global bs
  putlog "Una nueva version de bseen a sido cargado dinamicamente."
  putlog "    Verificando la integridad de la base de datos en el cruce de versiones..."
  bs_save ; bs_read
}
set bs(updater) 10402 ; set bs(version) bseen1.4.2c
if {[info exists bs_list]} {
#a rehash was done
  if {[info exists bs(oldver)]} {
    if {$bs(oldver) < $bs(updater)} {bs_update} ;# old ver found
  } {bs_update} ;# pre- 1.4.0
}
set bs(oldver) $bs(updater)
putlog "-- Bass's SEEN script $bs(version) cargado. Traducido por BaRDaHL & Tybalt para IRCTrivia.es"
if {![info exists bs_list] || [array size bs_list] == 0} {putlog "     Cargando la base de datos bseen..." ; bs_read}
###

bind time - "12 * * * *" bs_timedsave
proc bs_timedsave {min b c d e} {bs_save}
proc bs_save {} {
  global bs_list userfile bs ; if {[array size bs_list] == 0} {return}
  }
  if {[file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name]} {catch {exec cp -f $bs(path)bs_data.$name $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak}}
  set fd [open $bs(path)bs_data.$name w] ; set id [array startsearch bs_list] ;# putlog "Guardando copia de seguridad de la base de datos bseen..."
  puts $fd "#$bs(updater)"
  while {[array anymore bs_list $id]} {set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; puts $fd "$bs_list($item)"} ; array donesearch bs_list $id ; close $fd
}
#bugfix -- support new PART in egg1.5.x+
if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0] >= 1050000} {
  bind part -|- * bs_part
} {
  if {[lsearch -exact [bind part -|- *] bs_part] > -1} {unbind part -|- * bs_part}
  bind part -|- * bs_part_oldver
}
proc bs_part_oldver {a b c d} {bs_part $a $b $c $d ""}
#bugfix - new bs_part proc
proc bs_part {nick uhost hand chan reason} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] part $chan [split $reason]"}
bind join -|- * bs_join
proc bs_join {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] join $chan"}
bind sign -|- * bs_sign
proc bs_sign {nick uhost hand chan reason} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] quit $chan [split $reason]"}
bind kick -|- * bs_kick
proc bs_kick {nick uhost hand chan knick reason} {bs_add $knick "[getchanhost $knick $chan] [unixtime] kick $chan [list $nick] [list $reason]"}
bind nick -|- * bs_nick
proc bs_nick {nick uhost hand chan newnick} {set time [unixtime] ; bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [expr $time -1] nick $chan [list $newnick]" ; bs_add $newnick "[list $uhost] $time rnck $chan [list $nick]"}
bind splt -|- * bs_splt
proc bs_splt {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] splt $chan"}
bind rejn -|- * bs_rejn
proc bs_rejn {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] rejn $chan"}
bind chon -|- * bs_chon
proc bs_chon {hand idx} {foreach item [dcclist] {if {[lindex $item 3] != "CHAT"} {continue} ; if {[lindex $item 0] == $idx} {bs_add $hand "[lindex $item 2] [unixtime] chon" ; break}}}
if {[lsearch -exact [bind chof -|- *] bs_chof] > -1} {unbind chof -|- * bs_chof} ; #this bind isn't needed any more
bind chjn -|- * bs_chjn
proc bs_chjn {bot hand channum flag sock from} {bs_add $hand "[string trimleft $from ~] [unixtime] chjn $bot"}
bind chpt -|- * bs_chpt
proc bs_chpt {bot hand args} {set old [split [bs_search ? [string tolower $hand]]] ; if {$old != "0"} {bs_add $hand "[join [string trim [lindex $old 1] ()]] [unixtime] chpt $bot"}}

if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0] > 1030000} {bind away -|- * bs_away}
proc bs_away {bot idx msg} {
  global botnet-nick
  if {$bot == ${botnet-nick}} {set hand [idx2hand $idx]} {return}
  set old [split [bs_search ? [string tolower $hand]]]
  if {$old != "0"} {bs_add $hand "[join [string trim [lindex $old 1] ()]] [unixtime] away $bot [bs_filt [join $msg]]"}
}
bind dcc n|- unseen bs_unseen
proc bs_unseen {hand idx args} {
  global bs_list
  set tot 0 ; set chan [string tolower [lindex $args 0]] ; set id [array startsearch bs_list]
    if {$chan == [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]} {incr tot ; lappend remlist $item}
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id ; if {$tot > 0} {foreach item $remlist {unset bs_list($item)}}
  putlog "$hand elimino $chan de la base de datos bseen.  $tot entradas eliminadas."
  putidx $idx "$chan eliminado correctamente.  $tot entradas eliminadas de la base de datos bseen."
}
bind bot -|- bs_botsearch bs_botsearch
proc bs_botsearch {from cmd args} {
  global botnick ; set args [join $args]
  set command [lindex $args 0] ; set target [lindex $args 1] ; set nick [lindex $args 2] ; set search [bs_filt [join [lrange $args 3 e]]]
  if {[string match *\\\** $search]} {
    set output [bs_seenmask bot $nick $search]
    if {$output != "No se encontraron coincidencias." && ![string match "No estoy en *" $output]} {putbot $from "bs_botsearch_reply $command \{$target\} {$nick, $botnick dice:  [bs_filt $output]}"}
  } {
    set output [bs_output bot $nick [bs_filt [lindex $search 0]] 0]
    if {$output != 0 && [lrange [split $output] 1 4] != "No he visto a"} {putbot $from "bs_botsearch_reply $command \{$target\} {$nick, $botnick dice:  [bs_filt $output]}"}
  }
}
if {[info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {unset bs(bot_delay)}
bind bot -|- bs_botsearch_reply bs_botsearch_reply
proc bs_botsearch_reply {from cmd args} {
  global bs ; set args [join $args]
  if {[lindex [lindex $args 2] 5] == "estoy" || [lindex [lindex $args 2] 4] == "estoy"} {return}
  if {![info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {
    set bs(bot_delay) on ; utimer 10 {if {[info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {unset bs(bot_delay)}}
    if {![lindex $args 0]} {putdcc [lindex $args 1] "[join [lindex $args 2]]"} {puthelp "[lindex $args 1] :[join [lindex $args 2]]"}
  }
}
bind dcc -|- seen bs_dccreq1
bind dcc -|- seennick bs_dccreq2
proc bs_dccreq1 {hand idx args} {bs_dccreq $hand $idx $args 0}
proc bs_dccreq2 {hand idx args} {bs_dccreq $hand $idx $args 1}
proc bs_dccreq {hand idx args no} {
  set args [bs_filt [join $args]] ; global bs
    set output [bs_seenmask dcc $hand $args]
    if {$output == "No se encontraron coincidencias."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
    if {[string match "No estoy en *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
    putdcc $idx $output ; return $bs(logqueries)
  }
  set output [bs_output dcc $hand $search $no]
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "No he visto a"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
  putdcc $idx "$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
}
bind msg -|- seen bs_msgreq1
bind msg -|- seennick bs_msgreq2
proc bs_msgreq1 {nick uhost hand args} {bs_msgreq $nick $uhost $hand $args 0}
proc bs_msgreq2 {nick uhost hand args} {bs_msgreq $nick $uhost $hand $args 1}
proc bs_msgreq {nick uhost hand args no} { 
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; global bs
    set output [bs_seenmask msg $nick $args] 
    if {$output == "No se encontraron coincidencias."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
    if {[string match "No estoy en *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
  }
  set output [bs_output $search $nick $search $no]
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "No he visto a"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seen bs_pubreq1
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seennick bs_pubreq2
proc bs_pubreq1 {nick uhost hand chan args} {bs_pubreq $nick $uhost $hand $chan $args 0}
proc bs_pubreq2 {nick uhost hand chan args} {bs_pubreq $nick $uhost $hand $chan $args 1}
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0}
  global botnick bs ; set i 0 
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {return 0}
  if {$bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1} {return 0}
    set output [bs_seenmask $chan $hand $args]
    if {$output == "No se encontraron coincidencias."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
    if {[string match "No estoy en *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
  }
  set data [bs_filt [string trimright [lindex $args 0] ?!.,]]
  if {[string tolower $nick] == [string tolower $data] } {puthelp "$target :$nick, m?rate al espejo. (ojala no se rompa) :)." ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  if {[string tolower $data] == [string tolower $botnick] } {puthelp "$target :$nick, Estoy justo aca. Deja de malgastar mi tiempo!" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  if {[onchan $data $chan]} {puthelp "$target :$nick, abre tus ojos ya que $data esta aqui!" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  set output [bs_output $chan $nick $data $no] ; if {$output == 0} {return 0}
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "No he visto a"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
}
proc bs_output {chan nick data no} {
  global botnick bs version bs_list
  set data [string tolower [string trimright [lindex $data 0] ?!.,]]
  if {$data == ""} {return 0}
  if {[string tolower $nick] == $data} {return [concat $nick, m?rate al espejo. (ojala no se rompa) :).]}
  if {$data == [string tolower $botnick]} {return [concat $nick, Estoy justo aca. Deja de malgastar mi tiempo!]}
  if {[string length $data] > $bs(nicksize)} {return 0}
  if {$bs(smartsearch) != 1} {set no 1}
  if {$no == 0} {
    set matches "" ; set hand "" ; set addy ""
    if {[lsearch -exact [array names bs_list] $data] != "-1"} {
      set addy [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $data]) 1] ; set hand [finduser $addy]
      foreach item [bs_seenmask dcc ? [maskhost $addy]] {if {[lsearch -exact $matches $item] == -1} {set matches "$matches $item"}}
    }
    if {[validuser $data]} {set hand $data}
    if {$hand != "*" && $hand != ""} {
      if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0]>1030000} {set hosts [getuser $hand hosts]} {set hosts [gethosts $hand]}
      foreach addr $hosts {
        foreach item [string tolower [bs_seenmask dcc ? $addr]] {
          if {[lsearch -exact [string tolower $matches] [string tolower $item]] == -1} {set matches [concat $matches $item]}
        }
      }
    }
    if {$matches != ""} {
      set matches [string trimleft $matches " "]
      if {$len == 1} {return [bs_search $chan [lindex $matches 0]]}
      if {$len > 99} {return [concat Encontr? $len coincidencias para su petici?n\; por favor especifique su pedido.]}
      set key [lindex $matches 0]
      if {[string tolower $key] == [string tolower $data]} {return [bs_search $chan $key]}
      if {$len <= 5} {
        set output [concat Encontr? $len coincidencias para tu pedido (clasificados): [join $matches].]
      } {
        set output [concat Encontr? $len coincidencias para tu pedido. Aqui estan los 5 m?s recientes (clasificados): [join [lrange $matches 0 4]].]
      }
    }
  }
  set temp [bs_search $chan $data]
  if {$temp != 0} { return $temp } {
    #$data not found in $bs_list, so search userfile
    if {![validuser [bs_filt $data]] || [string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0]<1030000} { 
      return "$nick, No he visto a $data."
    } {
      set seen [getuser $data laston]
      if {[getuser $data laston] == ""} {return "$nick, No he visto a $data."}
      if {($chan != [lindex $seen 1] || $chan == "bot" || $chan == "msg" || $chan == "dcc") && [validchan [lindex $seen 1]] && [lindex [channel info [lindex $seen 1]] 23] == "+secret"} {
        set chan "-secret-"
      } {
        set chan [lindex $seen 1]
      }
      return [concat $nick, $data se le vio por ultima vez en: $chan [bs_when hace [lindex $seen 0]] .]
    }
  }
}
proc bs_search {chan n} {
  global bs_list ; if {![info exists bs_list]} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact [array names bs_list] [string tolower $n]] != "-1"} { 
#bugfix:  let's see if the split added below fixes the eggdrop1.4.2 truncation bug
    set data [split $bs_list([string tolower $n])]
#bugfix: added a join on the $n  (c)
    set n [join [lindex $data 0]] ; set addy [lindex $data 1] ; set time [lindex $data 2] ; set marker 0
    if {([string tolower $chan] != [string tolower [lindex $data 4]] || $chan == "dcc" || $chan == "msg" || $chan == "bot") && [validchan [lindex $data 4]] && [lindex [channel info [lindex $data 4]] 23] == "+secret"} {
      set chan "-secret-"
    } {
      set chan [lindex $data 4]
    }
    switch -- [lindex $data 3] {
	part { 
        if {$reason == ""} {set reason "."} {set reason " diciendo "$reason"."}
        set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio saliendo de $chan hace [bs_when $time] $reason] 
      }
	quit { set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez al desconectarse del IRC desde $chan hace [bs_when $time] con el siguiente mensaje: ([join [lrange $data 5 e]]).] }
	kick { set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez siendo expulsado de: $chan por [lindex $data 5] hace [bs_when $time] por el motivo: ([join [lrange $data 6 e]]).] }
	rnck {
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez cambiando de nick de [lindex $data 5] en [lindex $data 4] hace [bs_when $time] .] 
	  if {[validchan [lindex $data 4]]} {
	    if {[onchan $n [lindex $data 4]]} {
	      set output [concat $output $n a?n est? ah?.]
	    } {
	      set output [concat $output  No veo a $n en este momento.]
	    }
	  }
	}
	nick { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez cambiando de nick a [lindex $data 5] en [lindex $data 4] hace [bs_when $time] .] 
	}
	splt { set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio saliendo de $chan debido a un split, hace [bs_when $time] .] }
	rejn { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez reingresando a $chan del split, hace [bs_when $time] .] 
	  if {[validchan $chan]} {if {[onchan $n $chan]} {set output [concat $output  $n a?n est? en $chan.]} {set output [concat $output  No veo a $n en $chan en este momento.]}}
	}
	join { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez ingresando a $chan hace [bs_when $time] .]
	  if {[validchan $chan]} {if {[onchan $n $chan]} {set output [concat $output  $n a?n est? en $chan.]} {set output [concat $output  No veo a $n en $chan en este momento.]}}
	}
	away {
        if {$reason == ""} {
	    set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio regresando del partyline en $chan hace [bs_when $time].]
	  } {
	    set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio poniendose ausente ($reason) en $chan hace [bs_when $time] .]
	  }
	}
	chon { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez ingresando al partyline hace [bs_when $time] .] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n est? en el partyline justo ahora.] ; set marker 1 ; break}}
	  if {$marker == 0} {set output [concat $output  No veo a $n en el partyline en este momento.]}
	}
	chof { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez dejando el partyline hace [bs_when $time] .] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n est? en el partyline en [lindex $item 1] still.] ; break}}
	}
	chjn {
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez ingresando al partyline en $chan hace [bs_when $time] .] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n est? en el partyline justo ahora.] ; set marker 1 ; break}}
	  if {$marker == 0} {set output [concat $output  No veo a $n en el partyline en este momento.]}
	}
	chpt { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) se le vio por ultima vez saliendo del partyline desde $chan hace [bs_when $time] .] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n est? en el partyline en [lindex $item 1] still.] ; break}}
	}
	default {set output "error"}
    } ; return $output
  } {return 0}
}
proc bs_when {lasttime} {
  #This is equiv to mIRC's $duration() function
  set years 0 ; set days 0 ; set hours 0 ; set mins 0 ; set time [expr [unixtime] - $lasttime]
  if {$time < 60} {return "solo $time segundos"}
  if {$time >= 31536000} {set years [expr int([expr $time/31536000])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 31536000*$years]]}
  if {$time >= 86400} {set days [expr int([expr $time/86400])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 86400*$days]]}
  if {$time >= 3600} {set hours [expr int([expr $time/3600])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 3600*$hours]]}
  if {$time >= 60} {set mins [expr int([expr $time/60])]}
  if {$years == 0} {set output ""} elseif {$years == 1} {set output "1 a?o,"} {set output "$years a?os,"}
  if {$days == 1} {lappend output "1 dia,"} elseif {$days > 1} {lappend output "$days dias,"}
  if {$hours == 1} {lappend output "1 hora,"} elseif {$hours > 1} {lappend output "$hours horas,"}
  if {$mins == 1} {lappend output "1 minuto"} elseif {$mins > 1} {lappend output "$mins minutos"}
  return [string trimright [join $output] ", "]
}
proc bs_add {nick data} {
  global bs_list bs
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(no_log) [string tolower [lindex $data 3]]] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower [lindex $data 3]]] == -1)} {return}
  set bs_list([string tolower $nick]) "[bs_filt $nick] $data"
}
bind time -  "*1 * * * *" bs_trim
proc bs_lsortcmd {a b} {global bs_list ; set a [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $a]) 2] ; set b [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $b]) 2] ; if {$a > $b} {return 1} elseif {$a < $b} {return -1} {return 0}}
proc bs_trim {min h d m y} {
  global bs bs_list ; if {![info exists bs_list] || ![array exists bs_list]} {return} ; set list [array names bs_list] ; set range [expr [llength $list] - $bs(limit) - 1] ; if {$range < 0} {return}
  set list [lsort -increasing -command bs_lsortcmd $list] ; foreach item [lrange $list 0 $range] {unset bs_list($item)}
}
proc bs_seenmask {ch nick args} {
  global bs_list bs ; set matches "" ; set temp "" ; set i 0 ; set args [join $args] ; set chan [lindex $args 1]
  if {$chan != "" && [string trimleft $chan #] != $chan} {
    if {![validchan $chan]} {return "No estoy en $chan."} {set chan [string tolower $chan]}
  } { set $chan "" }
  if {![info exists bs_list]} {return "No se encontraron coincidencias."} ; set data [bs_filt [string tolower [lindex $args 0]]]

#bugfix: unnecessarily complex masks essentially freeze the bot
  set maskfix 1
  while $maskfix {
    set mark 1
    if [regsub -all -- \\?\\? $data ? data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\*\\* $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\*\\? $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\?\\* $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if $mark {break}
  }

set id [array startsearch bs_list]
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; if {$item == ""} {continue} ; set i 0 ; set temp "" ; set match [lindex $bs_list($item) 0] ; set addy [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]
    if {[string match $data $item![string tolower $addy]]} {
      set match [bs_filt $match] ; if {$chan != ""} {
        if {[string match $chan [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]]} {set matches [concat $matches $match]}
      } {set matches [concat $matches $match]}
    }
  }
  set matches [string trim $matches " "]
  if {$nick == "?"} {return [bs_filt $matches]}
  if {$len == 0} {return "No se encontraron coincidencias."}
  if {$len == 1} {return [bs_output $ch $nick $matches 1]}
  if {$len > 99} {return "Encontr? $len coincidencias para tu pedido; por favor sea m?s espec?fico con su consulta."}
  if {$len <= 5} {
    set output [concat Encontr? $len coincidencia para tu pedido (clasificados): [join $matches].]
  } {
    set output "Encontr? $len coincidencias para tu pedido. Aqui estan los mas recientes (clasificados): [join [lrange $matches 0 4]]."
  }
  return [concat $output [bs_output $ch $nick [lindex [split $matches] 0] 1]]
} 
proc bs_sort {data} {global bs_list ; set data [bs_filt [join [lsort -decreasing -command bs_lsortcmd $data]]] ; return $data}
bind dcc -|- seenstats bs_dccstats
proc bs_dccstats {hand idx args} {putdcc $idx "[bs_stats]"; return 1}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seenstats bs_pubstats
proc bs_pubstats {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1)} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "privmsg $chan"} ; puthelp "$target :[bs_stats]" ; return 1
}
bind msg -|- seenstats bs_msgstats
proc bs_msgstats {nick uhost hand args} {global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; puthelp "notice $nick :[bs_stats]" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
proc bs_stats {} {
  global bs_list bs ; set id [array startsearch bs_list] ; set bs_record [unixtime] ; set totalm 0 ; set temp ""
    set tok [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; if {$tok == ""} {putlog "Registro bseen da?ado: $item" ; continue}
    if {[lindex $bs_list($item) 2] < $bs_record} {set bs_record [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; set name $item}
    set addy [string tolower [maskhost [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]]] ; if {[lsearch -exact $temp $addy] == -1} {incr totalm ; lappend temp $addy}
  }
  return "En este momento estoy rastreando [array size bs_list]/$bs(limit) nicks, de los cuales hay $totalm userhosts ?nicos. El registro m?s antiguo es de [lindex $bs_list($name) 0], el cual es de hace [bs_when $bs_record] atr?s."
}
bind dcc -|- chanstats bs_dccchanstats
proc bs_dccchanstats {hand idx args} {
  if {$args == "{}"} {set args [console $idx]}  
  if {[lindex $args 0] == "*"} {putdcc $idx "$hand, chanstats requiere un argumento de canal, o un canal de consola v?lido." ; return 1}
  putdcc $idx "[bs_chanstats [lindex $args 0]]"
  return 1
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]chanstats bs_pubchanstats
proc bs_pubchanstats {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs ; set chan [string tolower $chan]
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) $chan] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1)} {return 0}
  if {[lindex $args 0] != ""} {set chan [lindex $args 0]} ; puthelp "$target :[bs_chanstats $chan]" ; return $bs(logqueries)
}
bind msg -|- chanstats bs_msgchanstats
proc bs_msgchanstats {nick uhost hand args} {global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; puthelp "notice $nick :[bs_chanstats [lindex $args 0]]" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
proc bs_chanstats {chan} {
  global bs_list ; set chan [string tolower $chan] ; if {![validchan $chan]} {return "No estoy en $chan."}
  set id [array startsearch bs_list] ; set bs_record [unixtime] ; set totalc 0 ; set totalm 0 ; set temp ""
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; set time [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; if {$time == ""} {continue}
    if {$chan == [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]} {
      if {$time < $bs_record} {set bs_record $time} ; incr totalc
      set addy [string tolower [maskhost [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]]]
      if {[lsearch -exact $temp $addy] == -1} {incr totalm ; lappend temp $addy}
    }
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id ; set total [array size bs_list]
  return "$chan es la fuente de [expr 100*$totalc/$total]% ($totalc/$total) de los registros en la base de datos. En $chan hubo un total de $totalm userhosts ?nicos en los ?ltimos [bs_when $bs_record]."
}
foreach chan [string tolower [channels]] {if {![info exists bs_botidle($chan)]} {set bs_botidle($chan) [unixtime]}}
bind join -|- * bs_join_botidle
proc bs_join_botidle {nick uhost hand chan} {
  global bs_botidle botnick
  if {$nick == $botnick} {
   set bs_botidle([string tolower $chan]) [unixtime]
  }
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]idle lastspoke

#bugfix: fixed lastspoke to handle [blah] nicks better (c)
proc lastspoke {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs botnick bs_botidle
  set chan [string tolower $chan] ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) $chan] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) $chan] == -1)} {return 0}
  set data [lindex [bs_filt [join $args]] 0]
  set ldata [string tolower $data] 
  if {[string match *\** $data]} {
    set chanlist [string tolower [chanlist $chan]]
    if {[lsearch -glob $chanlist $ldata] > -1} {set data [lindex [chanlist $chan] [lsearch -glob $chanlist $ldata]]}
  }
  if {[onchan $data $chan]} { 
    if {$ldata == [string tolower $botnick]} {puthelp "$target :$nick, tienes que malgastar mi tiempo?" ; return 1}
    set time [getchanidle $data $chan] ; set bottime [expr ([unixtime] - $bs_botidle($chan))/60]
    if {$time < $bottime} {
      if {$time > 0} {set diftime [bs_when [expr [unixtime] - $time*60 -15]]} {set diftime "menos de un minuto"}
      puthelp "$target :$data  habl? por ?ltima vez en $chan hace $diftime atr?s."
    } {
      set diftime [bs_when $bs_botidle($chan)]
      puthelp "$target :$data no ha dicho una palabra desde que entr? a $chan hace $diftime atr?s."
    }
  }
  return 1
}
bind msgm -|- "ayuda seen" bs_help_msg_seen
bind msgm -|- "ayuda chanstats" bs_help_msg_chanstats
bind msgm -|- "ayuda seenstats" bs_help_msg_seenstats
bind pubm -|- "ayuda seen" bs_help_msg_seen
bind pubm -|- "ayuda chanstats" bs_help_msg_chanstats
bind pubm -|- "ayuda seenstats" bs_help_msg_seenstats
proc bs_help_msg_seen {nick uhost hand args} {
	puthelp "notice $nick :###  seen <pedido> \[canal\]          $bs(version)"
	puthelp "notice $nick :   Los pedidos pueden tener los siguientes formatos:"
	puthelp "notice $nick :     'normal':  seen nick; seen nickname "
	puthelp "notice $nick :     'mask':   seen *n?ck*; seen *.nick.com; seen *.edu #canal" ; return 0
}
proc bs_help_msg_chanstats {nick uhost hand args} {
	puthelp "notice $nick :###  chanstats <canal>          $bs(version)"
	puthelp "notice $nick :   Devuelve las estad?sticas de #canal en la base de datos bseen." ; return 0
}
proc bs_help_msg_seenstats {nick uhost hand args} {
	puthelp "notice $nick :###  seenstats          $bs(version)"
	puthelp "notice $nick :   Devuelve el estado de la base de datos bseen." ; return 0
}
bind dcc -|- seenversion bs_version
proc bs_version {hand idx args} {global bs ; putidx $idx "###  Bass's Seen script, $bs(version). Traducido por BaRDaHL & Tybalt para IRCTrivia.es"}
bind dcc -|- help bs_help_dcc
bind dcc -|- ayuda bs_help_dcc
proc bs_help_dcc {hand idx args} {
	global bs
	switch -- $args {
		seen {
			putidx $idx "###  seen <pedido> \[canal\]          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Los pedidos pueden tener los siguientes formatos:"
			putidx $idx "     'normal':  seen nick; seen nickname " ; putidx $idx "     'mask':   seen *n?ck*; seen *.nick.com; seen *.edu #canal"
		}
		seennick {putidx $idx "###  seen <nick>          $bs(version)"}
		chanstats {putidx $idx "###  chanstats <canal>" ; putidx $idx "   Devuelve las estad?sticas de #canal en la base de datos bseen."}
		seenstats {putidx $idx "###  seenstats          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Devuelve el estado de la base de datos bseen."}
		unseen {if {[matchattr $hand n]} {putidx $idx "###  unseen <canal>          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Borra todas las entradas de <canal> de la base de datos bseen.."}}
		default {*dcc:help $hand $idx [join $args] ; return 0}
	} ; return 1
}
Arnold_X-P
Master

Post by Arnold_X-P »

hi friend caesar

reading the topic that I place u2pop
I saw a detail in which the maximum limit placed in set bs (limit) his 10000000000

my question is. the reason will be probable this of why its bot of u2pop falls down.

now when I analyzed it would be brilliant that the tcl has a set or option
where this something like that set bs(withoutlimits) and 0 is activated it deactivates and activates it
so with this new option perhaps solve the problem that it has u2pop

that is to say that this new option does that the bot never eliminates the database.

example new set
set bs(withoutlimits)
(1=on) (0=ff)
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

There's a limit cos the data is loaded/saved into memory and every 12 hours saved into a file.

To ditch out any limits and have this run smoothly would have to redo the script from the scratch and use a sqlite3 database instead.

As for your problem, the issue I see is that it doesn't split special characters, so find line 138 and replace:

with:

set nick [lindex [split $inp] 0] ; set bs_list([string tolower $nick]) $inp
and see if that helps.
u
u2pop
Voice

Post by u2pop »

thanks is worked the replace line and is running but the !seen *wildcard* is not working...

Tcl error [bs_pubreq1]: unmatched open brace in list
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

Even better replace the above mentioned line with:

set nick [bs_filt [join [lindex $inp 0]]]; set bs_list([string tolower $nick]) $inp
Madalin
Master

Post by Madalin »

I re-written the seen tcl if you still plan using a script like this you can take a look at mine

https://github.com/MadaliNTCL/eggdrop-t ... n/seen.tcl
u
u2pop
Voice

Post by u2pop »

i replaced the last line and broked...
[03:56:23] -- Bass's SEEN script bseen1.4.2c cargado. Traducido por BaRDaHL & Tybalt para IRCTrivia.es
[03:56:23] Cargando la base de datos bseen...
[03:56:24] Tcl error in file 'guachiman.conf':
[03:56:24] unmatched open brace in list
while executing
"lindex $inp 0"
(procedure "bs_read" line 27)
invoked from within
"bs_read"
invoked from within
"if {![info exists bs_list] || [array size bs_list] == 0} {putlog " Cargando la base de datos bseen..." ; bs_read}"
(file "scripts/bseen1.4.2.tcl" line 160)
invoked from within
"source scripts/bseen1.4.2.tcl"
(file "guachiman.conf" line 1341)
[03:56:24] * CONFIG FILE NOT LOADED (NOT FOUND, OR ERROR)
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

I'm trying to replicate the same error, the one you got initially, and failed even with original code. What exactly did you do to make it to give it the error?
Arnold_X-P
Master

Post by Arnold_X-P »

today between to the network where this _u2pop_ is the network irc.irc-hispano.org
channel #terra_chat that there are 1,435 real users in line, and has movement great (nickchange, kick or kicksban, spam, etc.)
perhaps that influences the functioning of the tcl.
or perhaps the database has to be eliminated so that the tcl works well