This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

problem with Bass's Seen script. v1.4.2c 2/2000

Help for those learning Tcl or writing their own scripts.
d3n
Voice

problem with Bass's Seen script. v1.4.2c 2/2000

Post by d3n »

Hello i have a problem with this TCL, when the bot is restarting don't know the users...

[13:06:13] <OnyX> !seen delate
[13:06:15] <@Guardian> delate (Albnetwork@Albnetwork-E9A18A8E.dip0.t-ipconnect.de) Doli nga #miqesia para 11 ore, 11 minuta ! Me arsyen --> (Client exited)

[13:06:41] Guardian ( Rambo@Dhoma.Shqiperia.Sop ) Doli nga kanali #miqesia
[13:07:55] Guardian Hyri Ne Kanalin #miqesia (Rambo@Dhoma.Shqiperia.Sop)
[13:07:55] * MiQeSiA sets mode: +ao Guardian Guardian

[13:56:30] <OnyX> !seen delate
[13:56:31] <@Guardian> OnyX, Nuk Me kujtohet qe ka qene delate ketu kto kohet e fundit!

i put # in one line because the bot doesn'start : #if {![info exists bs_list] || [array size bs_list] == 0} {putlog " Loading seen database..." ; bs_read}

the code is :

Code: Select all

#
###
#Bass's Seen script.  v1.4.2c  2/2000 
#*!bass@*.psu.edu on Undernet.  Email: bass@tclslave.net or bass@mars.age.psu.edu
#This script maintains a database of *all* nicks seen online,
#not just those ppl who are in the userlist.  Simple flood 
#protection is built-in.  Wildcard searches are supported.
#
#Input is accepted from:
#       pub:  !seen <query> [#chan]
#       msg:  seen <query> [#chan]
#   and dcc:  .seen <query> [#chan]
#
#Queries can be in the following formats (public examples given):
#    'regular' !seen lamer; !seen lamest 			| SmartSearch-enabled query
#    'limited' !seennick lamer				| SmartSearch-bypassed query
#    'masked'  !seen *l?mer*; !seen *.lame.com; !seen *.edu #mychan
#
#Bonus feature:  !lastspoke <nick>  
#    You can use wildcard matching for <nick>.  The results for the
#    first match are returned.

###Parameters:

#bs(limit) is the database record limit.  
set bs(limit) 90000

#bs(nicksize) is the maximum nickname length (9 on Undernet)
set bs(nicksize) 20

#bs(no_pub) is a list of channels you *don't* want the bot to post public 
#  replies to (public queries ignored).  Enter in lower case, eg: #lamer
set bs(no_pub) ""

#bs(quiet_chan) is a list of channels you want replies to requests sent  
#  to the person who made the query via notice. (The bot replies to  
#  public queries via notice.)  Enter in lower case.
set bs(quiet_chan) ""

#bs(no_log) is a list of channels you *don't* want the bot to log
#  data on.  Enter chans in lower case.
set bs(no_log) ""

#bs(log_only) is a list of channels you *only* want the bot to log
#  data on.  This is the opposite of bs(no_log).  Set it to "" if you 
#  want to log new channels the bot joins.  Enter chans in lower case.
set bs(log_only) ""

#bs(cmdchar) is what command character should be used for making public 
#  queries.  The default is "!".  Setting it to "" is a valid option.
set bs(cmdchar) "!"

#bs(flood) is used for flood protection, in the form x:y.  Any queries
#  beyond x in y seconds is considered a flood and ignored.
set bs(flood) 4:15
#bs(ignore) is used as a switch for ignoring flooders (1=on)
set bs(ignore) 1
#bs(ignore_time) is used to define the amount of time a flooder is 
#  ignored (minutes).  This is meaningless if bs(ignore) is 0.
set bs(ignore_time) 2

#bs(smartsearch) is a master enable/disable for SmartSearch.  SmartSearch ensures that
#  the most accurate and current results are returned for nick queries. (1=on)
set bs(smartsearch) 1

#bs(logqueries) is used to log DCC/MSG/PUB queries
set bs(logqueries) 1

#bs(path) is used to indicate what path to save the database and backup to.  
#  Setting to "" will cause the script to be saved in the same path as the eggdrop executable
#  If you set it, use the full path, and make sure you terminate w/ a "/".  
#  eg:  set bs(path) "/usr/home/mydir/blah/"
set bs(path) ""

###### Don't edit below here, even if you do know Tcl ######

if {[bind msg -|- help] != "*msg:help"} {bind msg -|- help *msg:help} ; #this is to fix a bind I didn't intend to use in a prev version (which screwed up msg'd help).  Sorry!
proc bs_filt {data} {
  regsub -all -- \\\\ $data \\\\\\\\ data ; regsub -all -- \\\[ $data \\\\\[ data ; regsub -all -- \\\] $data \\\\\] data
  regsub -all -- \\\} $data \\\\\} data ; regsub -all -- \\\{ $data \\\\\{ data ; regsub -all -- \\\" $data \\\\\" data ; return $data
}
proc bs_flood_init {} {
  global bs bs_flood_array ; if {![string match *:* $bs(flood)]} {putlog "$bs(version): var bs(flood) not set correctly." ; return}
  set bs(flood_num) [lindex [split $bs(flood) :] 0] ; set bs(flood_time) [lindex [split $bs(flood) :] 1] ; set i [expr $bs(flood_num) - 1]
  while {$i >= 0} {set bs_flood_array($i) 0 ; incr i -1 ; }
} ; bs_flood_init
proc bs_flood {nick uhost} {
  global bs bs_flood_array ; if {$bs(flood_num) == 0} {return 0} ; set i [expr $bs(flood_num) - 1]
  while {$i >= 1} {set bs_flood_array($i) $bs_flood_array([expr $i - 1]) ; incr i -1} ; set bs_flood_array(0) [unixtime]
  if {[expr [unixtime] - $bs_flood_array([expr $bs(flood_num) - 1])] <= $bs(flood_time)} {
    putlog "$bs(version): Flood detected from $nick." ; if {$bs(ignore)} {newignore [join [maskhost *!*[string trimleft $uhost ~]]] $bs(version) flood $bs(ignore_time)} ; return 1
  } {return 0}
}
if {[lsearch -exact [bind time -|- "*2 * * * *"] bs_timedsave] > -1} {unbind time -|- "*2 * * * *" bs_timedsave} ; #backup frequency can be lower
proc bs_read {} {
  global bs_list userfile bs
  if {![string match */* $userfile]} {set name [lindex [split $userfile .] 0]} {
    set temp [split $userfile /] ; set temp [lindex $temp [expr [llength $temp]-1]] ; set name [lindex [split $temp .] 0]
  }
  if {![file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name]} {
    if {![file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak]} {
      putlog "     Old seen data not found!" ; putlog "     If this is the first time you've run the script, don't worry." ; putlog "     If there *should* be a data file from past runs of this script... worry." ; return
    } {exec cp $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak $bs(path)bs_data.$name ; putlog "     Old seen data not found! Using backup data."}
  } ; set fd [open $bs(path)bs_data.$name r]
  set bsu_ver "" ; set break 0
  while {![eof $fd]} {
    set inp [gets $fd] ; if {[eof $fd]} {break} ; if {[string trim $inp " "] == ""} {continue}
    if {[string index $inp 0] == "#"} {set bsu_version [string trimleft $inp #] ; continue}
    if {![info exists bsu_version] || $bsu_version == "" || $bsu_version < $bs(updater)} {
      putlog "Updating database to new version of bseen..."
#bugfix (b) - loading the wrong updater version
      if {[source scripts/bseen_updater1.4.2.tcl] != "ok"} {set temp 1} {set temp 0}
      if {$temp || [bsu_go] || [bsu_finish]} {
        putlog "A serious problem was encountered while updating the bseen database."
        if {$temp} {putlog "     The updater script could not be found."}
        putlog "It is *not* safe to run the bot w/ a bseen database that is not matched to this version of bseen."
        putlog "If you can't find the problem, the only option is to remove the bs_data.$name and bs_data.$name.bak files.  Then restart the bot."
        putlog "Because this is a potential crash point in the bot, the bot will now halt." ; die "critical error in bseen encountered"
      } ; set break 1 ; break
    }
    set nick [lindex $inp 0] ; set bs_list([string tolower $nick]) $inp
  } ; close $fd
  if {$break} {bs_read} {putlog "     Done loading [array size bs_list] seen records."}
}

###
#Must check to make sure the version didn't change during a .rehash
proc bs_update {} {
  global bs
  putlog "A new version of bseen is dynamically being loaded."
  putlog "    Verifying the integrity of the database across versions..."
  bs_save ; bs_read
}
set bs(updater) 10402 ; set bs(version) bseen1.4.2c
if {[info exists bs_list]} {
#a rehash was done
  if {[info exists bs(oldver)]} {
    if {$bs(oldver) < $bs(updater)} {bs_update} ;# old ver found
  } {bs_update} ;# pre- 1.4.0
}
set bs(oldver) $bs(updater)
putlog "$bs(version):  -- Bass's SEEN loaded --"
#if {![info exists bs_list] || [array size bs_list] == 0} {putlog "     Loading seen database..." ; bs_read}
###

bind time - "12 * * * *" bs_timedsave
proc bs_timedsave {min b c d e} {bs_save}
proc bs_save {} {
  global bs_list userfile bs ; if {[array size bs_list] == 0} {return}
  if {![string match */* $userfile]} {set name [lindex [split $userfile .] 0]} {
    set temp [split $userfile /] ; set temp [lindex $temp [expr [llength $temp]-1]] ; set name [lindex [split $temp .] 0]
  }
  if {[file exists $bs(path)bs_data.$name]} {catch {exec cp -f $bs(path)bs_data.$name $bs(path)bs_data.$name.bak}}
  set fd [open $bs(path)bs_data.$name w] ; set id [array startsearch bs_list] ; putlog "Backing up seen data..."
  puts $fd "#$bs(updater)"
  while {[array anymore bs_list $id]} {set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; puts $fd "$bs_list($item)"} ; array donesearch bs_list $id ; close $fd
}
#bugfix -- support new PART in egg1.5.x+
if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0] >= 1050000} {
  bind part -|- * bs_part  
} {
  if {[lsearch -exact [bind part -|- *] bs_part] > -1} {unbind part -|- * bs_part}
  bind part -|- * bs_part_oldver
}
proc bs_part_oldver {a b c d} {bs_part $a $b $c $d ""}
#bugfix - new bs_part proc
proc bs_part {nick uhost hand chan reason} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] part $chan [split $reason]"}
bind join -|- * bs_join
proc bs_join {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] join $chan"}
bind sign -|- * bs_sign
proc bs_sign {nick uhost hand chan reason} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] quit $chan [split $reason]"}
bind kick -|- * bs_kick
proc bs_kick {nick uhost hand chan knick reason} {bs_add $knick "[getchanhost $knick $chan] [unixtime] kick $chan [list $nick] [list $reason]"}
bind nick -|- * bs_nick
proc bs_nick {nick uhost hand chan newnick} {set time [unixtime] ; bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [expr $time -1] nick $chan [list $newnick]" ; bs_add $newnick "[list $uhost] $time rnck $chan [list $nick]"}
bind splt -|- * bs_splt
proc bs_splt {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] splt $chan"}
bind rejn -|- * bs_rejn
proc bs_rejn {nick uhost hand chan} {bs_add $nick "[list $uhost] [unixtime] rejn $chan"}
bind chon -|- * bs_chon
proc bs_chon {hand idx} {foreach item [dcclist] {if {[lindex $item 3] != "CHAT"} {continue} ; if {[lindex $item 0] == $idx} {bs_add $hand "[lindex $item 2] [unixtime] chon" ; break}}}
if {[lsearch -exact [bind chof -|- *] bs_chof] > -1} {unbind chof -|- * bs_chof} ; #this bind isn't needed any more
bind chjn -|- * bs_chjn
proc bs_chjn {bot hand channum flag sock from} {bs_add $hand "[string trimleft $from ~] [unixtime] chjn $bot"}
bind chpt -|- * bs_chpt
proc bs_chpt {bot hand args} {set old [split [bs_search ? [string tolower $hand]]] ; if {$old != "0"} {bs_add $hand "[join [string trim [lindex $old 1] ()]] [unixtime] chpt $bot"}}

if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0] > 1030000} {bind away -|- * bs_away}
proc bs_away {bot idx msg} {
  global botnet-nick
  if {$bot == ${botnet-nick}} {set hand [idx2hand $idx]} {return}
  set old [split [bs_search ? [string tolower $hand]]]
  if {$old != "0"} {bs_add $hand "[join [string trim [lindex $old 1] ()]] [unixtime] away $bot [bs_filt [join $msg]]"}
}
bind dcc n|- unseen bs_unseen
proc bs_unseen {hand idx args} {
  global bs_list
  set tot 0 ; set chan [string tolower [lindex $args 0]] ; set id [array startsearch bs_list]
  while {[array anymore bs_list $id]} {
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id]
    if {$chan == [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]} {incr tot ; lappend remlist $item}
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id ; if {$tot > 0} {foreach item $remlist {unset bs_list($item)}}
  putlog "$hand removed $chan from the bseen database.  $tot entries removed."
  putidx $idx "$chan successfully removed.  $tot entries deleted from the bseen database."
}
bind bot -|- bs_botsearch bs_botsearch
proc bs_botsearch {from cmd args} {
  global botnick ; set args [join $args]
  set command [lindex $args 0] ; set target [lindex $args 1] ; set nick [lindex $args 2] ; set search [bs_filt [join [lrange $args 3 e]]]
  if {[string match *\\\** $search]} {
    set output [bs_seenmask bot $nick $search]
    if {$output != "No matches were found." && ![string match "I'm not on *" $output]} {putbot $from "bs_botsearch_reply $command \{$target\} {$nick, $botnick says:  [bs_filt $output]}"}
  } {
    set output [bs_output bot $nick [bs_filt [lindex $search 0]] 0]
    if {$output != 0 && [lrange [split $output] 1 4] != "I don't remember seeing"} {putbot $from "bs_botsearch_reply $command \{$target\} {$nick, $botnick says:  [bs_filt $output]}"}
  }
}
if {[info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {unset bs(bot_delay)}
bind bot -|- bs_botsearch_reply bs_botsearch_reply
proc bs_botsearch_reply {from cmd args} {
  global bs ; set args [join $args]
  if {[lindex [lindex $args 2] 5] == "not" || [lindex [lindex $args 2] 4] == "not"} {return}
  if {![info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {
    set bs(bot_delay) on ; utimer 10 {if {[info exists bs(bot_delay)]} {unset bs(bot_delay)}} 
    if {![lindex $args 0]} {putdcc [lindex $args 1] "[join [lindex $args 2]]"} {puthelp "[lindex $args 1] :[join [lindex $args 2]]"}
  }
}
bind dcc -|- seen bs_dccreq1
bind dcc -|- seennick bs_dccreq2
proc bs_dccreq1 {hand idx args} {bs_dccreq $hand $idx $args 0}
proc bs_dccreq2 {hand idx args} {bs_dccreq $hand $idx $args 1}
proc bs_dccreq {hand idx args no} {
  set args [bs_filt [join $args]] ; global bs
  if {[string match *\\\** [lindex $args 0]]} {
    set output [bs_seenmask dcc $hand $args]
    if {$output == "No matches were found."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
    if {[string match "I'm not on *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
    putdcc $idx $output ; return $bs(logqueries)
  }
  set search [bs_filt [lindex $args 0]]
  set output [bs_output dcc $hand $search $no]
  if {$output == 0} {return 0}
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "I don't remember seeing"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 0 $idx $hand $args"}
  putdcc $idx "$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
}
bind msg -|- seen bs_msgreq1
bind msg -|- seen bs_msgreq2
proc bs_msgreq1 {nick uhost hand args} {bs_msgreq $nick $uhost $hand $args 0}
proc bs_msgreq2 {nick uhost hand args} {bs_msgreq $nick $uhost $hand $args 1}
proc bs_msgreq {nick uhost hand args no} { 
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; global bs
  set args [bs_filt [join $args]]
    set output [bs_seenmask msg $nick $args] 
    if {$output == "No matches were found."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
    if {[string match "I'm not on *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
    puthelp "notice $nick :$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
  }
  set search [bs_filt [lindex $args 0]]
  set output [bs_output $search $nick $search $no]
  if {$output == 0} {return 0}
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "I don't remember seeing"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{notice $nick\} $nick $args"}
  puthelp "notice $nick :$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seen bs_pubreq1
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seen bs_pubreq2
proc bs_pubreq1 {nick uhost hand chan args} {bs_pubreq $nick $uhost $hand $chan $args 0}
proc bs_pubreq2 {nick uhost hand chan args} {bs_pubreq $nick $uhost $hand $chan $args 1}
proc bs_pubreq {nick uhost hand chan args no} {
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0}
  global botnick bs ; set i 0 
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {return 0}
  if {$bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1} {return 0}
  set args [bs_filt [join $args]]
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "privmsg $chan"}
    set output [bs_seenmask $chan $hand $args]
    if {$output == "No matches were found."} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
    if {[string match "I'm not on *" $output]} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
    puthelp "$target :$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
  }
  set data [bs_filt [string trimright [lindex $args 0] ?!.,]]
  if {[string tolower $nick] == [string tolower $data] } {puthelp "$target :$nick, paske problem me sytë, mir është me e bo nje kontroll te mjeku :)" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  if {[string tolower $data] == [string tolower $botnick] } {puthelp "$target :$nick, Un jam ktu. Mos më humb kohën të lutem!!!" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  if {[onchan $data $chan]} {puthelp "$target :$nick, $data Eshte Ketu Po Ju Keni Problem Me Syte Qe Dmth Duhesh Te Besh Nje Kontroll Tek Mjeku I Syve... :-) " ; return $bs(logqueries)}
  set output [bs_output $chan $nick $data $no] ; if {$output == 0} {return 0}
  if {[lrange [split $output] 1 4] == "5 Nuk me kujtohet ndonjeri me ate nick"} {putallbots "bs_botsearch 1 \{$target\} $nick $args"}
  puthelp "$target :$output" ; return $bs(logqueries)
}
proc bs_output {chan nick data no} {
  global botnick bs version bs_list
  set data [string tolower [string trimright [lindex $data 0] ?!.,]]
  if {$data == ""} {return 0}
  if {[string tolower $nick] == $data} {return [concat $nick, Hmm... Me Duket se nuk shikoj mire.]}
  if {$data == [string tolower $botnick]} {return [concat $nick, Un jam ktu. Mos ma humb kohen te lutem!!!]}
  if {[string length $data] > $bs(nicksize)} {return 0} 
  if {$bs(smartsearch) != 1} {set no 1}
  if {$no == 0} {
    set matches "" ; set hand "" ; set addy ""
    if {[lsearch -exact [array names bs_list] $data] != "-1"} { 
      set addy [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $data]) 1] ; set hand [finduser $addy]
      foreach item [bs_seenmask dcc ? [maskhost $addy]] {if {[lsearch -exact $matches $item] == -1} {set matches "$matches $item"}}
    }
    if {[validuser $data]} {set hand $data}
    if {$hand != "*" && $hand != ""} {
      if {[string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0]>1030000} {set hosts [getuser $hand hosts]} {set hosts [gethosts $hand]}
      foreach addr $hosts {
        foreach item [string tolower [bs_seenmask dcc ? $addr]] {
          if {[lsearch -exact [string tolower $matches] [string tolower $item]] == -1} {set matches [concat $matches $item]}
        }
      }
    }
    if {$matches != ""} {
      set matches [string trimleft $matches " "]
      set len [llength $matches]
      if {$len == 1} {return [bs_search $chan [lindex $matches 0]]}
      if {$len > 99} {return [concat Kemi gjetur $len rezultate, ju lutem provoni te kerkoni ne tjeter menyre.]}
      set matches [bs_sort $matches]
      set key [lindex $matches 0]
      if {[string tolower $key] == [string tolower $data]} {return [bs_search $chan $key]}
      if {$len <= 5} {
        set output [concat Kemi gjetur $len rezultate te ngjajshme me kerkesen tuaj (sorted): [join $matches].]
        set output [concat $output  [bs_search $chan $key]] ; return $output
      } {
        set output [concat Kemi gjetur $len rezultate te ngjajshme me kerkesen tuaj.  Keto jane 5 te fundit (sorted): [join [lrange $matches 0 4]].]
        set output [concat $output  [bs_search $chan $key]] ; return $output
      }
    }
  }
  set temp [bs_search $chan $data]
  if {$temp != 0} { return $temp } {
    #$data not found in $bs_list, so search userfile
    if {![validuser [bs_filt $data]] || [string trimleft [lindex $version 1] 0]<1030000} { 
      return "$nick, Nuk Me kujtohet qe ka qene $data ketu kto kohet e fundit!"
    } {
      set seen [getuser $data laston]
      if {[getuser $data laston] == ""} {return "$nick,  Nuk Me kujtohet që ka qene $data ketu kto kohet e fundit!"}
      if {($chan != [lindex $seen 1] || $chan == "bot" || $chan == "msg" || $chan == "dcc") && [validchan [lindex $seen 1]] && [lindex [channel info [lindex $seen 1]] 23] == "+secret"} {
        set chan "-secret-"
      } {
        set chan [lindex $seen 1]
      }
      return [concat $nick, $data was last seen on $chan [bs_when [lindex $seen 0]] ago.]
    }
  }
}
proc bs_search {chan n} {
  global bs_list ; if {![info exists bs_list]} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact [array names bs_list] [string tolower $n]] != "-1"} { 
#bugfix:  let's see if the split added below fixes the eggdrop1.4.2 truncation bug
    set data [split $bs_list([string tolower $n])]
#bugfix: added a join on the $n  (c)
    set n [join [lindex $data 0]] ; set addy [lindex $data 1] ; set time [lindex $data 2] ; set marker 0
    if {([string tolower $chan] != [string tolower [lindex $data 4]] || $chan == "dcc" || $chan == "msg" || $chan == "bot") && [validchan [lindex $data 4]] && [lindex [channel info [lindex $data 4]] 23] == "+secret"} {
      set chan "-secret-"
    } {
      set chan [lindex $data 4]
    }
    switch -- [lindex $data 3] {
	part { 
        set reason [lrange $data 5 e]
        if {$reason == ""} {set reason "."} {set reason " me arsye \"$reason\"."}
        set output [concat $n ($addy) Heren e fundit eshte pare duke dale nga dhoma $chan para [bs_when $time] 
      }
	quit { set output [concat $n ($addy) Doli nga  $chan  para  [bs_when $time] ! Me arsyen -->  ([join [lrange $data 5 e]])] }
	kick { set output [concat $n ($addy) Doli  $chan  me perjashtim të  [lindex $data 5] para [bs_when $time]  me arsyen  ([join [lrange $data 6 e]]).]  }
	rnck {
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) 5Nderroi Nick ne  [lindex $data 5] ne [lindex $data 4] para [bs_when $time] .] 
	  if {[validchan [lindex $data 4]]} {
	    if {[onchan $n [lindex $data 4]]} {
	      set output [concat $output $n ende eshte ketu.]
	    } {
	      set output [concat $output  Nuk po e shoh $n tani, hmmm...]
	    }
	  }
	}
	nick { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) Nderroi Nick [lindex $data 5] ne [lindex $data 4] para [bs_when $time] !] 
	}
	splt { set output [concat $n ($addy) Doli nga $chan per shkak te ndarjes se serverit para [bs_when $time] ago!] }
	rejn { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) U rifut nga $chan me split para [bs_when $time] .] 
	  if {[validchan $chan]} {if {[onchan $n $chan]} {set output [concat $output  $n ende eshte ne $chan.]} {set output [concat $output  Nuk po e shoh $n ne $chan tani, hmmm...]}}
	}
	join { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) Heren e fundit u fut ne $chan para [bs_when $time] !]
	  if {[validchan $chan]} {if {[onchan $n $chan]} {set output [concat $output  $n ende eshte ne $chan.]} {set output [concat $output  Nuk po e shoh $n ne $chan tani, hmmm...]}}
	}
	away {
	  set reason [lrange $data 5 e]
        if {$reason == ""} {
	    set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen returning to the partyline ne $chan para [bs_when $time] ]
	  } {
	    set output [concat $n ($addy) per here te fundit eshte pare duke u bere away me arsye ($reason) ne $chan para [bs_when $time] .]
	  }
	}
	chon { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen joining the partyline [bs_when $time] ago.] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n is on the partyline right now.] ; set marker 1 ; break}}
	  if {$marker == 0} {set output [concat $output  I don't see $n on the partyline now, though.]}
	}
	chof { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen leaving the partyline [bs_when $time] ago.] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n is on the partyline in [lindex $item 1] still.] ; break}}
	}
	chjn { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen joining the partyline on $chan [bs_when $time] ago.] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n is on the partyline right now.] ; set marker 1 ; break}}
	  if {$marker == 0} {set output [concat $output  I don't see $n on the partyline now, though.]}
	}
	chpt { 
	  set output [concat $n ($addy) was last seen leaving the partyline from $chan [bs_when $time] ago.] ; set lnick [string tolower $n]
	  foreach item [whom *] {if {$lnick == [string tolower [lindex $item 0]]} {set output [concat $output  $n is on the partyline in [lindex $item 1] still.] ; break}}
	}
	default {set output "error"}
    } ; return $output
  } {return 0}
}
proc bs_when {lasttime} {
  #This is equiv to mIRC's $duration() function
  set years 0 ; set days 0 ; set hours 0 ; set mins 0 ; set time [expr [unixtime] - $lasttime]
  if {$time < 60} {return "$time secondave"}
  if {$time >= 31536000} {set years [expr int([expr $time/31536000])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 31536000*$years]]}
  if {$time >= 86400} {set days [expr int([expr $time/86400])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 86400*$days]]}
  if {$time >= 3600} {set hours [expr int([expr $time/3600])] ; set time [expr $time - [expr 3600*$hours]]}
  if {$time >= 60} {set mins [expr int([expr $time/60])]}
  if {$years == 0} {set output ""} elseif {$years == 1} {set output "1 viti,"} {set output "$years vitesh,"}
  if {$days == 1} {lappend output "1 dite,"} elseif {$days > 1} {lappend output "$days ditesh,"}
  if {$hours == 1} {lappend output "1 ore,"} elseif {$hours > 1} {lappend output "$hours ore,"}
  if {$mins == 1} {lappend output "1 minut"} elseif {$mins > 1} {lappend output "$mins minuta"}
  return [string trimright [join $output] ", "]
}
proc bs_add {nick data} {
  global bs_list bs
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(no_log) [string tolower [lindex $data 3]]] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower [lindex $data 3]]] == -1)} {return}
  set bs_list([string tolower $nick]) "[bs_filt $nick] $data"
}
bind time -  "*1 * * * *" bs_trim
proc bs_lsortcmd {a b} {global bs_list ; set a [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $a]) 2] ; set b [lindex $bs_list([string tolower $b]) 2] ; if {$a > $b} {return 1} elseif {$a < $b} {return -1} {return 0}}
proc bs_trim {min h d m y} {
  global bs bs_list ; if {![info exists bs_list] || ![array exists bs_list]} {return} ; set list [array names bs_list] ; set range [expr [llength $list] - $bs(limit) - 1] ; if {$range < 0} {return}
  set list [lsort -increasing -command bs_lsortcmd $list] ; foreach item [lrange $list 0 $range] {unset bs_list($item)}
}
proc bs_seenmask {ch nick args} {
  global bs_list bs ; set matches "" ; set temp "" ; set i 0 ; set args [join $args] ; set chan [lindex $args 1]
  if {$chan != "" && [string trimleft $chan #] != $chan} {
    if {![validchan $chan]} {return "I'm not on $chan."} {set chan [string tolower $chan]}
  } { set $chan "" }
  if {![info exists bs_list]} {return "No matches were found."} ; set data [bs_filt [string tolower [lindex $args 0]]]

#bugfix: unnecessarily complex masks essentially freeze the bot
  set maskfix 1
  while $maskfix {
    set mark 1
    if [regsub -all -- \\?\\? $data ? data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\*\\* $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\*\\? $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if [regsub -all -- \\?\\* $data * data] {set mark 0}
    if $mark {break}
  }

set id [array startsearch bs_list]
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; if {$item == ""} {continue} ; set i 0 ; set temp "" ; set match [lindex $bs_list($item) 0] ; set addy [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]
    if {[string match $data $item![string tolower $addy]]} {
      set match [bs_filt $match] ; if {$chan != ""} {
        if {[string match $chan [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]]} {set matches [concat $matches $match]}
      } {set matches [concat $matches $match]}
    }
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id
  set matches [string trim $matches " "]
  if {$nick == "?"} {return [bs_filt $matches]}
  set len [llength $matches]
  if {$len == 0} {return "Nuk u gjet asnje rezultat."}
  if {$len == 1} {return [bs_output $ch $nick $matches 1]}
  if {$len > 99} {return "Gjeta $len rezultate te kerkeses suaj; ju lutem behuni me specifik."}
  set matches [bs_sort $matches]
  if {$len <= 5} {
    set output [concat Gjeta $len rezultate te kerkeses suaj: [join $matches].]
  } {
    set output "Gjeta $len rezultate te kerkeses suaj. Keto jane 5 te fundit: [join [lrange $matches 0 4]]."
  }
  return [concat $output [bs_output $ch $nick [lindex [split $matches] 0] 1]]
} 
proc bs_sort {data} {global bs_list ; set data [bs_filt [join [lsort -decreasing -command bs_lsortcmd $data]]] ; return $data}
bind dcc -|- seenstats bs_dccstats
proc bs_dccstats {hand idx args} {putdcc $idx "[bs_stats]"; return 1}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]seenstats bs_pubstats
proc bs_pubstats {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1)} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) [string tolower $chan]] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "NOTICE $nick"} ; puthelp "$target :[bs_stats]" ; return 1

}
bind msg -|- seenstats bs_msgstats
proc bs_msgstats {nick uhost hand args} {global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; puthelp "notice $nick :[bs_stats]" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
proc bs_stats {} {
  global bs_list bs ; set id [array startsearch bs_list] ; set bs_record [unixtime] ; set totalm 0 ; set temp ""
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id]
    set tok [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; if {$tok == ""} {putlog "Damaged seen record: $item" ; continue}
    if {[lindex $bs_list($item) 2] < $bs_record} {set bs_record [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; set name $item}
    set addy [string tolower [maskhost [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]]] ; if {[lsearch -exact $temp $addy] == -1} {incr totalm ; lappend temp $addy}
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id
  return "Tani po ndjek [array size bs_list]/$bs(limit) nick, me vhoste $totalm unike."
}
bind dcc -|- chanstats bs_dccchanstats
proc bs_dccchanstats {hand idx args} {
  if {$args == "{}"} {set args [console $idx]}  
  if {[lindex $args 0] == "*"} {putdcc $idx "$hand, chanstats requires a channel arg, or a valid console channel." ; return 1}
  putdcc $idx "[bs_chanstats [lindex $args 0]]"
  return 1
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]chanstats bs_pubchanstats
proc bs_pubchanstats {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs ; set chan [string tolower $chan]
  if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) $chan] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) [string tolower $chan]] == -1)} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) $chan] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "NOTICE $nick"}
  if {[lindex $args 0] != ""} {set chan [lindex $args 0]} ; puthelp "$target :[bs_chanstats $chan]" ; return $bs(logqueries)
}
bind msg -|- chanstats bs_msgchanstats
proc bs_msgchanstats {nick uhost hand args} {global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0} ; puthelp "notice $nick :[bs_chanstats [lindex $args 0]]" ; return $bs(logqueries)}
proc bs_chanstats {chan} {
  global bs_list ; set chan [string tolower $chan] ; if {![validchan $chan]} {return "I'm not on $chan."}
  set id [array startsearch bs_list] ; set bs_record [unixtime] ; set totalc 0 ; set totalm 0 ; set temp ""
    set item [array nextelement bs_list $id] ; set time [lindex $bs_list($item) 2] ; if {$time == ""} {continue}
    if {$chan == [string tolower [lindex $bs_list($item) 4]]} {
      if {$time < $bs_record} {set bs_record $time} ; incr totalc
      set addy [string tolower [maskhost [lindex $bs_list($item) 1]]]
      if {[lsearch -exact $temp $addy] == -1} {incr totalm ; lappend temp $addy}
    }
  }
  array donesearch bs_list $id ; set total [array size bs_list]
  return "$chan is the source of [expr 100*$totalc/$total]% ($totalc/$total) of the seen database entries.  In $chan, there were a total of $totalm unique uhosts seen in the last [bs_when $bs_record]."
}
foreach chan [string tolower [channels]] {if {![info exists bs_botidle($chan)]} {set bs_botidle($chan) [unixtime]}}
bind join -|- * bs_join_botidle
proc bs_join_botidle {nick uhost hand chan} {
  global bs_botidle botnick
  if {$nick == $botnick} {
   set bs_botidle([string tolower $chan]) [unixtime]
  }
}
bind pub -|- [string trim $bs(cmdchar)]lastspoke lastspoke

#bugfix: fixed lastspoke to handle [blah] nicks better (c)
proc lastspoke {nick uhost hand chan args} {
  global bs botnick bs_botidle
  set chan [string tolower $chan] ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost] || [lsearch -exact $bs(no_pub) $chan] >= 0 || ($bs(log_only) != "" && [lsearch -exact $bs(log_only) $chan] == -1)} {return 0}
  if {[lsearch -exact $bs(quiet_chan) $chan] >= 0} {set target "notice $nick"} {set target "NOTICE $nick"}
  set data [lindex [bs_filt [join $args]] 0]
  set ldata [string tolower $data] 
  if {[string match *\** $data]} {
    set chanlist [string tolower [chanlist $chan]]
    if {[lsearch -glob $chanlist $ldata] > -1} {set data [lindex [chanlist $chan] [lsearch -glob $chanlist $ldata]]}
  }
  if {[onchan $data $chan]} { 
    if {$ldata == [string tolower $botnick]} {puthelp "$target :$nick, must you waste my time?" ; return 1}
    set time [getchanidle $data $chan] ; set bottime [expr ([unixtime] - $bs_botidle($chan))/60]
    if {$time < $bottime} {
      if {$time > 0} {set diftime [bs_when [expr [unixtime] - $time*60 -15]]} {set diftime "less than a minute"}
      puthelp "$target :$data per here te fundit ka shenuar ne $chan para $diftime !"
    } {
      set diftime [bs_when $bs_botidle($chan)]
      puthelp "$target :$data nuk ka shenuar kurgje qe prej $diftime kur un kam hyr ne $chan !"
    }
  }
  return 1
} 
bind msgm -|- "help seen" bs_help_msg_seen
bind msgm -|- "help chanstats" bs_help_msg_chanstats
bind msgm -|- "help seenstats" bs_help_msg_seenstats
proc bs_help_msg_seen {nick uhost hand args} {
  global bs ; if {[bs_flood $nick $uhost]} {return 0}
  puthelp "notice $nick :###  seen <query> \[chan\]          $bs(version)"
  puthelp "notice $nick :   Queries can be in the following formats:"
  puthelp "notice $nick :     'regular':  seen lamer; seen lamest "
  puthelp "notice $nick :     'masked':   seen *l?mer*; seen *.lame.com; seen *.edu #mychan" ; return 0
}
proc bs_help_msg_chanstats {nick uhost hand args} {
  puthelp "notice $nick :###  chanstats <chan>          $bs(version)"
  puthelp "notice $nick :   Returns the usage statistics of #chan in the seen database." ; return 0
}
proc bs_help_msg_seenstats {nick uhost hand args} {
  puthelp "notice $nick :###  seenstats          $bs(version)"
  puthelp "notice $nick :   Returns the status of the bseen database." ; return 0
}
bind dcc -|- seenversion bs_version
proc bs_version {hand idx args} {global bs ; putidx $idx "###  Bass's Seen script, $bs(version)."}
bind dcc -|- help bs_help_dcc
proc bs_help_dcc {hand idx args} {
  global bs
  switch -- $args {
    seen {
      putidx $idx "###  seen <query> \[chan\]          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Queries can be in the following formats:"
      putidx $idx "     'regular':  seen lamer; seen lamest " ; putidx $idx "     'masked':   seen *l?mer*; seen *.lame.com; seen *.edu #mychan"
    }
    seennick {putidx $idx "###  seen <nick>          $bs(version)"}
    chanstats {putidx $idx "###  chanstats <chan>" ; putidx $idx "   Returns the usage statistics of #chan in the seen database."}
    seenstats {putidx $idx "###  seenstats          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Returns the status of the bseen database."}
    unseen {if {[matchattr $hand n]} {putidx $idx "###  unseen <chan>          $bs(version)" ; putidx $idx "   Deletes all <chan> entries from the bseen database."}}
    default {*dcc:help $hand $idx [join $args] ; return 0} 
  } ; return 1
}
Arnold_X-P
Master

Re: problem with Bass's Seen script. v1.4.2c 2/2000

Post by Arnold_X-P »

if it has this in its folder script like that: bseen_updater1.4.2.tcl bseen1.4.2.tcl

then modify the route where he reads the base in my case it is like that:
set bs(path) "/home/sedition/kantuta/"
change that into your its information...

I had the same problem and so I solved it
.:an ideal world:. www.geocities.ws/chateo/yo.htm
my programming place /server ix.scay.net:7005
d3n
Voice

Post by d3n »

Arnold_X-P wrote:if it has this in its folder script like that: bseen_updater1.4.2.tcl bseen1.4.2.tcl

then modify the route where he reads the base in my case it is like that:
set bs(path) "/home/sedition/kantuta/"
change that into your its information...

I had the same problem and so I solved it
ok i put the new file bseen_updater1.4.2.tcl bseen1.4.2.tcl , it works, but i have a problem when the user say !seen nick

the bot say : I found $len matches to your query\; please refine it to see any output.

i need when i say !seen nick the bot tell me just for this nick, no another nick or example nicks in same HOST :)

Example but are in albanian....

Bot : Kemi gjetur 130 rezultate, ju lutem provoni te kerkoni ne tjeter menyre.

Bot : Kemi gjetur 2 rezultate te ngjajshme me kerkesen tuaj : Veleshtarja Siar. Veleshtarja (JavaUser@A84763D4.8F250C32.861DB571.IP) Doli Nga #shoqeria para 14 oresh, 54 minuta Me arsyen: (Mirupafshim!).

<Alb7373> !seen eshemtuara
Bot : Kemi gjetur 507 rezultate, ju lutem provoni te kerkoni ne tjeter
menyre.

<Alb7373> !seen aladini
Bot : Kemi gjetur 6 rezultate te ngjajshme me kerkesen tuaj. Keto jane 5 te fundit : Alb3773 Alb7372 ALADINI Alb6363 Alb73737. Alb3773 (Mibbit@Albnetwork-39D49DCD.static.chello.nl) Doli Nga #shqiperia para 4 oresh, 31 minuta Me arsyen: (Mirupafshim!).
Arnold_X-P
Master

Post by Arnold_X-P »

the tcl works well if he wants to look for a specific nickname use
example in my nick arnold !seen *arnold*

it is natural that the tcl mentions other nicknames similar to the nickname for that he looks
that is well
.:an ideal world:. www.geocities.ws/chateo/yo.htm
my programming place /server ix.scay.net:7005
d3n
Voice

Post by d3n »

if i want !seen nick and not !seen *nick* how can i do ? because the user's always used !seen nick :)
w
willyw
Revered One

bseen config options

Post by willyw »

d3n wrote:if i want !seen nick and not !seen *nick* how can i do ? because the user's always used !seen nick :)
Have you experimented with this config option yet?

Code: Select all

#bs(smartsearch) is a master enable/disable for SmartSearch.  SmartSearch ensures that
#  the most accurate and current results are returned for nick queries. (1=on)
set bs(smartsearch) 1
to learn what difference it makes?
For a fun (and popular) Trivia game, visit us at: irc.librairc.net #science-fiction . Over 300K Q & A to play in BogusTrivia !
d3n
Voice

Post by d3n »

ok now work fine... another question

how can i do : when i do !seen User and bot tell me everything , and is ok

when the User join in channel, the bot tell him : d3n search for you on $date at $time

is this possible? thank you
Madalin
Master

Post by Madalin »

I wrote a seen script that does that you can download the code from

https://github.com/MadaliNTCL/eggdrop-t ... aster/seen
u
u2pop
Voice

Post by u2pop »

Madalin wrote:I wrote a seen script that does that you can download the code from

https://github.com/MadaliNTCL/eggdrop-t ... aster/seen
Hi can you add the wildcard seen ? Like !seen *mada* thanks