egghelp.org community Forum Index
[ egghelp.org home | forum home ]
egghelp.org community
Discussion of eggdrop bots, shell accounts and tcl scripts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I want to Install GSeen&Stats on my Eggdrop1.8 Please He

Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Eggdrop Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fahad
Halfop

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:10 am    Post subject: I want to Install GSeen&Stats on my Eggdrop1.8 Please He Reply with quote

I try to Install Gseen & Stats on my Eggdrop Version 1.8 but i am getting error... Please teach me method how to Install Gseen and Stats? Idea
Get_A_Fix
Master

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I want to Install GSeen&Stats on my Eggdrop1.8 Pleas Reply with quote

fahadmehar wrote:
I try to Install Gseen & Stats on my Eggdrop Version 1.8 but i am getting error... Please teach me method how to Install Gseen and Stats? Idea

The gseen module appears broken in 1.8, you could either try to use the bseen.tcl script or another seen script, or continue to use eggdrop1.6.21
x0x
Op

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The developer once sent me a fixed version, I'll ask him if he can publish it!
willyw
Owner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out both:

http://eggheads.org/news

ftp://ftp.eggheads.org/pub/eggdrop/modules/1.8/

I hope this helps.
x0x
Op

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I want to Install GSeen&Stats on my Eggdrop1.8 Pleas Reply with quote

Fahad wrote:

So I tested Eggdrop v1.8.0 with gseen (https://github.com/florian-sander/gseen.mod) and it works flawlessly!

Can you please try using the source available at GitHub by following my link?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Eggdrop Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: