This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

I want to Install GSeen&Stats on my Eggdrop1.8 Please He

General support and discussion of Eggdrop bots.
Fahad
Op

I want to Install GSeen&Stats on my Eggdrop1.8 Please He

Post by Fahad »

I try to Install Gseen & Stats on my Eggdrop Version 1.8 but i am getting error... Please teach me method how to Install Gseen and Stats? :idea:
Get_A_Fix
Master

Re: I want to Install GSeen&Stats on my Eggdrop1.8 Pleas

Post by Get_A_Fix »

fahadmehar wrote:I try to Install Gseen & Stats on my Eggdrop Version 1.8 but i am getting error... Please teach me method how to Install Gseen and Stats? :idea:
The gseen module appears broken in 1.8, you could either try to use the bseen.tcl script or another seen script, or continue to use eggdrop1.6.21
We explore.. and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge.. and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias.. and you call us criminals.
x
x0x
Op

Post by x0x »

The developer once sent me a fixed version, I'll ask him if he can publish it!
w
willyw
Revered One

Post by willyw »

For a fun (and popular) Trivia game, visit us at: irc.librairc.net #science-fiction . Over 300K Q & A to play in BogusTrivia !
x
x0x
Op

Re: I want to Install GSeen&Stats on my Eggdrop1.8 Pleas

Post by x0x »

Fahad wrote:I try to Install Gseen & Stats on my Eggdrop Version 1.8 but i am getting error... Please teach me method how to Install Gseen and Stats? :idea:
So I tested Eggdrop v1.8.0 with gseen (https://github.com/florian-sander/gseen.mod) and it works flawlessly!

Can you please try using the source available at GitHub by following my link?