This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

[Help] looking for 3 tcls

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
Ezekiel
Voice

[Help] looking for 3 tcls

Post by Ezekiel »

Hello, I'm looking for three TCL scripts but I do not know their names and that's why i will ask you guys, maybe you might find or know what I am looking for.. Thanks in advance!

+ the 1st one:

[00:54] <+Ezekiel> !cool
[00:54] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's coolness is 49% - Ezekiel will forever regret not being cool

[00:57] <+Ezekiel> !cool
[00:57] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's coolness is 52% - Ezekiel, are you even trying?

[00:56] <+Ezekiel> !cool
[00:56] <@Eggdrop>Ezekiel's coolness is 61% - Ezekiel, we all know you can do better.

[01:08] <+Ezekiel> !cool
[01:08] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's coolness is 88% - Being cool is being Ezekiel

+ the 2nd one:

[21:13] <@Ezekiel> !hot
[21:13] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's hotness is 6% - Someone turn on the heat, Ezekiel is gonna cause another ice age.

[00:54] <+Ezekiel> !hot
[00:54] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's hotness is 58% - Life's too short to wonder if Ezekiel is hot or not.

and the 3rd one:

[07:33] <+Ezekiel> !troll
[07:33] <@Eggdrop> `Ezekiel's trollness is 14% - Just another wannabe troll, like SOMENICK *trolololol* - Refer to http://i.imgur.com/Im11PZV.jpg for "How To Troll"

[19:46] <+Ezekiel> !troll Ezekiel
[19:46] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's trollness is 50% - Problem is identified. Ezekiel thinks he/she is a troll. What were you thinking?

[19:45] <+Ezekiel> !troll
[19:45] * Ezekiel was kicked by Eggdrop (Lesson #1 - This is how you troll someone.)

[15:49] <+Ezekiel> !troll Elijah
[15:49] <@Eggdrop>Elijah's trollness is 90% - With great troll percentages comes great troll-bility Elijah
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

The only issue I see here is how you decide the level of coolness, hotness and trollness of the user that is issuing the command. Is a random number? Is there a separate process where these levels are increased/decreased?
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
Ezekiel
Voice

Post by Ezekiel »

i think it's just a random number, nothing special..

I saw these scripts running on a eggdrop and I supposed that someone might know what is all about or where to find them :)