egghelp.org community Forum Index
[ egghelp.org home | forum home ]
egghelp.org community
Discussion of eggdrop bots, shell accounts and tcl scripts.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Help] looking for 3 tcls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Script Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ezekiel
Voice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:17 am    Post subject: [Help] looking for 3 tcls Reply with quote

Hello, I'm looking for three TCL scripts but I do not know their names and that's why i will ask you guys, maybe you might find or know what I am looking for.. Thanks in advance!

+ the 1st one:

[00:54] <+Ezekiel> !cool
[00:54] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's coolness is 49% - Ezekiel will forever regret not being cool

[00:57] <+Ezekiel> !cool
[00:57] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's coolness is 52% - Ezekiel, are you even trying?

[00:56] <+Ezekiel> !cool
[00:56] <@Eggdrop>Ezekiel's coolness is 61% - Ezekiel, we all know you can do better.

[01:08] <+Ezekiel> !cool
[01:08] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's coolness is 88% - Being cool is being Ezekiel

+ the 2nd one:

[21:13] <@Ezekiel> !hot
[21:13] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's hotness is 6% - Someone turn on the heat, Ezekiel is gonna cause another ice age.

[00:54] <+Ezekiel> !hot
[00:54] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's hotness is 58% - Life's too short to wonder if Ezekiel is hot or not.

and the 3rd one:

[07:33] <+Ezekiel> !troll
[07:33] <@Eggdrop> `Ezekiel's trollness is 14% - Just another wannabe troll, like SOMENICK *trolololol* - Refer to http://i.imgur.com/Im11PZV.jpg for "How To Troll"

[19:46] <+Ezekiel> !troll Ezekiel
[19:46] <@Eggdrop> Ezekiel's trollness is 50% - Problem is identified. Ezekiel thinks he/she is a troll. What were you thinking?

[19:45] <+Ezekiel> !troll
[19:45] * Ezekiel was kicked by Eggdrop (Lesson #1 - This is how you troll someone.)

[15:49] <+Ezekiel> !troll Elijah
[15:49] <@Eggdrop>Elijah's trollness is 90% - With great troll percentages comes great troll-bility Elijah
caesar
Ass Kicker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only issue I see here is how you decide the level of coolness, hotness and trollness of the user that is issuing the command. Is a random number? Is there a separate process where these levels are increased/decreased?
Ezekiel
Voice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's just a random number, nothing special..

I saw these scripts running on a eggdrop and I supposed that someone might know what is all about or where to find them Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    egghelp.org community Forum Index -> Script Requests All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: