This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Counter kicks, bans of a moderator

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
M
Mariio1692
Voice

Counter kicks, bans of a moderator

Post by Mariio1692 »

Good, I'm new to this and I wanted to know if they could help me with a tcl to see the kicks and bans that each moderator of a channel places, per day, week and month, thanks.

example:

owner: !bans moderator1 today
bot: The bans for today moderator1 are: 40 bans

owner: !bans moderator1 week
bot: This week's bans for moderator1 are: 100 bans

owner: !bans moderator1 month
bot: The monthly bans for moderator1 are: 400 bans
I love industrial engineering...
j
juanamores
Master

Post by juanamores »

You have to try to program and request help in parts of the code that you can not continue.
Tailor-made third-party programs do not think you find it easily.
If you do not understand my ideas is because I can not think in English, I help me with Google Translate. I only speak Spanish. Bear with me. Thanks :)
w
willyw
Revered One

Re: Counter kicks, bans of a moderator

Post by willyw »

Mariio1692 wrote: ... a tcl to see the kicks and bans that each moderator of a channel places, per day, week and month,...
To clarify:

Your question asks about seeing the bans per moderator. Your example shows simply keeping a count of the number of bans per moderator.

Is it just the number that you would like to have? That's much easier.
Just imagine trying to print out 100 bans - line by line - on command. That would take a while.
For a fun (and popular) Trivia game, visit us at: irc.librairc.net #science-fiction . Over 300K Q & A to play in BogusTrivia !
M
Mariio1692
Voice

yes

Post by Mariio1692 »

If you can only per month, better
I love industrial engineering...