This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

[Solved]Voice/devoice script with extra features

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
caesar
Mint Rubber

Post by caesar »

I did some testing and with pushmode I got some weird results and it's better if we use puthelp instead:

Code: Select all

puthelp "MODE $chan $mc$mode $users"
This also uses a slow queue and chances are Nick and Nick2 to be voiced at the same time.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
w
willyw
Revered One

Post by willyw »

caesar wrote:I did some testing and with pushmode I got some weird results ...
Isn't pushmode affected by
set net-type
in eggdrop.conf ?

Different networks have different limit on the number of mode changes that can be sent at once? ... something like that.... sorry, I'm fuzzy on it.
For a fun (and popular) Trivia game, visit us at: irc.librairc.net #science-fiction . Over 300K Q & A to play in BogusTrivia !
m4s
Halfop

Post by m4s »

Thank you to everyone!

Final script is:

https://pastebin.com/f13T4YMb
k
kamila
Voice

voice and devoice

Post by kamila »

is there a way when once voice in the room they can type !serving and it de voice them and then they type !afk and it de voice them then they type !return and it voice them for the !afk only and for the !serving when they want to re voice them self they type !available and for each of them i can put a saying like for !serving then the bot says in the room this person is in use or something ? .. hope this makes since