This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

MySQL Profile Script

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
D
Daedalus
Voice

MySQL Profile Script

Post by Daedalus »

Linking to this very old thread, I know... but...

I've been using this script for some time now but the main complaint I always run into with it is that the key system is a little annoying. Instead, I want to switch over to a system that checks if the user is registered with nickserv - if they're not, they can't create a profile, and nor can they update an already existing one if they're not identified (IE nick must be set +r for any creation or changes).

The first step is just to get rid of the code for the key, but no matter what I seem to do, I run into a wall where the bot just sits and waits for input before continuing with the update process.

So use does !update nick, and the bot says nothing at all... any input and it continues fine.

I really can't figure out what I'm missing at this point. Anyone can help?
k
kamila
Voice

Post by kamila »

i know it been a long time but there is an error saying putdccraw is not right that it has to be putnow or putdcc please help

Moderator edit: Please don't revive old topics but instead create a new one and copy/paste a link to the old one else your post will be trashed.
Last edited by kamila on Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpiKe^^
Owner

putdccraw Error

Post by SpiKe^^ »

Try replacing this line in the "first file, interview-addon-0.1.tcl"...

Code: Select all

putdccraw 0 [string length "$data\n"] "$data\n"
with this line from compat.tcl...

Code: Select all

putnow "$data\n"
SpiKe^^

Get BogusTrivia 2.06.4.7 at www.mytclscripts.com
or visit the New Tcl Acrhive at www.tclarchive.org