This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Changing Tcl Script ! Need Help

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
a
aboutme
Voice

Changing Tcl Script ! Need Help

Post by aboutme »

Hi All , I am using tcl script for proxys
REMOTECONNECT: Client connecting at irc.server.info: user123!webirc@89.205.133.232 (89.205.133.232) [https://****.info]
From this Remoteconnect my code is taking the ip 89.205.133.232 :

Code: Select all

roc rem_conn {nick uhost hand chan text} {
global cds cdsstatus
if {$chan == "#services"} {
set text [string trim $text]
set cds(current-nick) [lindex [string map -nocase [list "!" " "] [lindex $text 5]] 0]
set cds(current-target) [string map -nocase [list "(" "" ")" ""] [lindex $text 6]]
if {[regexp -- {([0-9]{1,3})\.([0-9]{1,3})\.([0-9]{1,3})\.([0-9]{1,3})} $cds(current-target) match a b c d]} {
 foreach server [split $cds(lists) " "] {
 dnslookup "$d.$c.$b.$a.$server" cds:iplookup $cds(current-nick) $server
 set cdsstatus($server) "[expr [lindex $cdsstatus($server) 0] + 1] [lindex $cdsstatus($server) 1]"
 set cdsstatus(total) "[expr $cdsstatus(total) + 1]"
NOW I want to make a new code
To take the ip from this letter :
REMOTEANNOUNCEMENT: From irc.server.info: Connecting user 653AAUJB0 detected as using CGI:IRC (root.server.info), changing real host to 212.233.145.178 from root.server.info

I want to take this ip 212.233.145.178
What i have to change in my code? Please help
CrazyCat
Revered One

Post by CrazyCat »

First: do not double post.

Second: I guess you use a bind pub (or pubm), can you show us which one you use ?
You probably can use the same proc whith changing the bind to catch another keyword, as your proc extract the IP from the text.