This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Kick Counter for only Bot's kicks & Counter Stored in Fi

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
m
mvp1
Voice

Kick Counter for only Bot's kicks & Counter Stored in Fi

Post by mvp1 »

Hi guys,

Apologies if this is a duplicate request, appreciate if you can link me if this is already coded?
Otherwise, I'm looking for a Kick Counter Code with below requirements;
1) The counter should be stored in a file (e.g in kickscount.txt or .db inside /Scripts Directory on eggdrop)
2) No.1 should help the counter not get restarted on eggdrop restarts etc. And also the same kick count file should be accessed and incremented by multiple TCLs?
3) I have a few TCLs running on eggdrop, so I don't mind adding the code to every TCL file, as long as they all can access and increment the kick count to ONE single file.
4) I need it to count, store and read only the eggdrop's kicks. (Not every operator's kicks in channel etc)
5) If the count can be stored in a way I can use it in eggdrop's kick messages. E.g variable $kickcount etc

Much appreciated in advance.
SpiKe^^
Owner

kick counter

Post by SpiKe^^ »

mvp1

Try this kick counter thread...
http://forum.egghelp.org/viewtopic.php? ... ck+counter
SpiKe^^

Get BogusTrivia 2.06.4.7 at www.mytclscripts.com
or visit the New Tcl Acrhive at www.tclarchive.org
m
mvp1
Voice

Post by mvp1 »

SpiKe^^, thanks a lot mate. The code on above thread you mentioned has helped.