This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

Test needed: the werewolves of Millers Hollow

Website and forum-related announcements and discussion, and anything else that doesn't fit in the above forums.
CrazyCat
Revered One

Test needed: the werewolves of Millers Hollow

Post by CrazyCat »

Hi guys and girls,

I'm working on the creation of an IRC version of this game (aka Mafia in some countries) and I need some tests with a (relatively) large number of participants, more than 8 is cool, the most participants there are, the better it is!
The game is quite easy to understand: citizens must kill werewolves during the day, werewolves must kill citizens during the night. Citizens don't know who are the werewolves :)

There are some special roles (and more to come) but I let you discover them :)

If you want to test it: https://zeolia.chat/canaux/millershollow.html or ircs://irc.zeolia.chat:6697/millershollow
You can run the game as soon you are more than 4 players ([Gamer] is just a service and Galaad is the eggdrop running the game, they are not players).

Don't hesitate to make any comment or constructive critic here, to help me to improve this game until I can release it

Regards all !