This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

psyBNC Scripting?

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

Thunderdome wrote:still does not solve the question... anyone can kick/ban a psybnc from a channel and there is nothing one can do...
with scripting, it could unban andrejoin...
*sigh*

Code: Select all

server KICK * #chan * "if [ $P4 = 'yournick' ]; then echo "PRIVMSG ChanServ :UNBAN $P3"; fi"
of course, you'll also need to issue a JOIN after the unban has taken place - delayed JOIN, which I can't be bothered to investigate how to do with psyBNC "scripting"
f
falken
Voice

Post by falken »

server NOTICE * * "*Highest connection count*" echo "PRIVMSG x@channels.undernet.org :login user pass"
server NOTICE * * "*Highest connection count*" echo "MODE $USERNICK +x"
server NOTICE * * "*Highest connection count*" echo "JOIN #channel"
server JOIN x@undernet.org #channel * echo "PRIVMSG x@channels.undernet.org :login user pass"

login & mode +x

also i have some commands to make psybnc act like a bot

server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !nick* echo "NOTICE $NICK : changing nick to $P5";echo "nick $P5"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !join* echo "NOTICE $NICK : joining $P5";echo "join $P5";
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !part* echo "NOTICE $NICK : parting $P5";echo "part $P5"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !part echo "NOTICE $NICK : parting $P3";echo "part $P3"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !op* echo "mode $P3 +oooooo $P5 $P6 $P7 $P8 $P9 $P10"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !opme echo "mode $P3 +o $NICK"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !deop* echo "mode -oooooo $P5 $P6 $P7 $P8 $P9 $P10"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !deopme echo "mode $P3 -o $NICK"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !voice* echo "mode $P3
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !voiceme echo "mode $P3 +v $NICK"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !devoice* echo "mode $P3 -vvvvvv $P5 $P6 $P7 $P8 $P9 $P10"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !devoiceme echo "mode $P3 -v $NICK"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !kick* echo "kick $P3 $P5"
server PRIVMSG *!*@user.users.undernet.org * !ban* echo "MODE $TO +b $P5"

this is limited and....well stupid as a script

i will like some help for adapting some mirc remote and aliases to the psybnc scripting...
DragnLord
Owner

Post by DragnLord »

falken wrote:i will like some help for adapting some mirc remote and aliases to the psybnc scripting...
psyBNC's scripting is not able to handle the more complex scripting abilities that mIRC has.
If you want a bot use eggdrop, TCL is far more robust then anything psyBNC's simple scripting allows.
f
falken
Voice

Post by falken »

does psybnc scripting support timers or something like that ? this is the only part where i still need help
DragnLord
Owner

Post by DragnLord »

falken wrote:does psybnc scripting support timers or something like that ? this is the only part where i still need help
No
f
falken
Voice

Post by falken »

well...gave up the psybnc scripting for now...i have found sbnc which supports tcl scripting and seems to work pretty well...

i will try this on the moment and see what happens...
k
kolot182
Voice

Post by kolot182 »

i'll try sbnc then.
Last edited by kolot182 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
k
kolot182
Voice

Post by kolot182 »

can i make my psybnc an inviter script? i got a bot and psybnc. and i always invite chatters to join my chan but i dont want to use my nick so that i can avoid kick/ban. so thats why i post this code to my script editor remote on my irc client so that my bot will invite them. but its not 24/7. i want to make it 24/7.

1:JOIN:#channel:/msg MyBOT msg $nick please join #MyChannel <-- can i put this to my DEFAULT.SCRIPT on my psybnc script folder?
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

kolot182 wrote:can i make my psybnc an inviter script? i got a bot and psybnc. and i always invite chatters to join my chan but i dont want to use my nick so that i can avoid kick/ban.
lemme get this straight... you want our help to help you spam? you must need medication, you won't get help here for that :roll: