This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

New Release Of "The Quickening"

Old posts that have not been replied to for several years.
I
Ian-Highlander
Op

Post by Ian-Highlander »

Hi ppl,

I have just completed testing the new version of my public commands script "The Quickening" (Version 2.0).

This is a completely revamped version of the script with a lot more functionality and some new commands along with more security for existing commands.

The script now has 114 public commands based on existing party line commands and others and the package includes an extensive help file and drop down menu creating scripts for both Pirch98 and mIRC to help automate the use of the script.

I know public commands scripts arent everyone's thing, but I also know there are a lot of people out there already using "The Quickening". I urge these people to upgrade to the new version due to the major improvements in this script now.

Thanx to the guys that helped me test it, you know who you are :smile:

The script will be available for download on my web site within an hour or two and I have mailed it to Slennox to include on the scripts page here.

Regards to all

Ian-Highlander
"Insanity Takes Its Toll, Please Have Exact Change"