This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

effective superbitch.tcl on netbots

Support & discussion of released scripts, and announcements of new releases.
s
siege
Voice

effective superbitch.tcl on netbots

Post by siege »

hello...
I'm a netbots user for almost a year now... recently i activated the removal of +o of the registerd users... thing is ..if someone ops 30 nicks verry fast then the bots will flood themselves with chattr +d ( i do have more than 100 eggdrops ) ...any suggestions in how i could make the bots chattr the user only once ? :)
Irc is just a multiplayer notepad.
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

this is not necessarily a defect in superbitch.tcl, but rather in the decision to load and activate this component in so many bots that are op'd in the same channel... the solution seems obvious enough, simply unload the superbitch component from your botnet (:shock: overkill), and load it only on a select few stable bots. It only takes a single, solitary bot to deop loserboy, chattr -o+d, deop/kick his ass, and reop your bot...
:mrgreen:
slennox
Owner

Post by slennox »

The mass chattring is a product of eggdrop's sharing system. Disabling sb_remove on all but one bot may help.

Note that superbitch is anti-accident, not anti-takeover. It was designed for the types of cases mentioned in the description, not the reversal of a mass op, even though it may manage to do this in its own bumbling way :-)