This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

psybnc + ssl = empty channels on rejoin

Help with usage of shell accounts and bouncers.
s
saiko
Voice

psybnc + ssl = empty channels on rejoin

Post by saiko »

psyBNC2.3.2-4, connected on multiple networks (one of them is SSL one)

when i reattach the bnc through mIRC, i rejoin all my chans but the userlists of my SSL serverchans remain empty, meaning that i'm the only one in the userlist.. the users are actually there but not visible.

first i thought that it was caused by mIRC or the scripts i'm using, but as i have tested it with several mIRC version (both plain or scripted) the problem remains active..

for a screenie of the problem click here.. all help appreciated, thx for your time :)
demond
Revered One

Post by demond »

it works for my SSL connection with my mIRC on reattach, so the problem isn't with psyBNC or mIRC, it's either with your SSL server or your script(s)

for channel nicklist resync after reattach you can type //names # in mIRC's channel window
s
saiko
Voice

Post by saiko »

w00t, that helped ! damn i have been looking for a solution for this problem for so long :D now i only need to automate it obviously, i'm hoping that a little remote irc script will do :wink:

demond, you made my day ! awesome :) thx a lot 8)