This is the new home of the egghelp.org community forum.
All data has been migrated (including user logins/passwords) to a new phpBB version.

For more information, see this announcement post. Click the X in the top right-corner of this box to dismiss this message.

need a simple script to can give op on join and on text

Requests for complete scripts or modifications/fixes for scripts you didn't write. Response not guaranteed, and no thread bumping!
n
noobman
Voice

need a simple script to can give op on join and on text

Post by noobman »

Hi, i'd need a simple script that new players that join my channel get +o, and all who text in the channel or action in the channel (/ame) and still dont have +o, then get a notice or a privmsg with a greeting and telling them they if they rejoin, they can get +o. Thanks.
m
metroid
Owner

Post by metroid »

Sounds like you want a channel where anyone can take it over..

Code: Select all

bind JOIN * "#mychannel *" lame:op

proc lame:op {n u h c} {
    pushmode $c +o $n
}
n
noobman
Voice

thanks

Post by noobman »

no, because i have secure tcl bots, but i need the on text and on action, to privmsg them and remember them they can get +o making /hop and that ignore to opers because they already have @ . thanks
TCL_no_TK
Owner

Post by TCL_no_TK »

use wasop

Code: Select all

bind JOIN * "#mychannel *" lame:op
proc lame:op {n u h c} {
 if {[wasop $n $c]} {return}
  pushmode $c +o $n
}
That was if someone rejoins after being op'ed it wont reop them. But this also wont reop anyone that was an op. untill wait split is over. pretty tricky, but simple solution :)
n
noobman
Voice

ok

Post by noobman »

yes , but that scripts are not what i request.
i need a script that :

1) on join = give +o (and have an option to can give +o only to authed users, like ?autoop on , ?autoop auth on , and to can turn it off ?autoop off , ?autoop auth off.
2) on text = give a notice that says : Remember that if you rejoin the channel you can get +o and ignores him for 1800 seconds (but only for non op users, i mean that ignores the text of opers because they already have +o.
3) on action = the same as the option > 2) < but with actions "/ame".

it must not notice to who has already +o.

its for quakenet network.

Thanks a lot.
YooHoo
Owner

Post by YooHoo »

seems like a pretty senseless script, since eggdrop already has an autoop function built-in with the +a flag :roll:
n
noobman
Voice

ive been reading

Post by noobman »

its a good manual, its dificult for me, because i know how to modify and to set eggdrops with tcl, but i dont understand what they say but now i think im learning a bit about tcl.
Then i want to ask if what is think is good. Im trying to make that the bot ignores to users whose have +o and only notice to persons who text in channel and still dont have +o :

if {[isop $chan] == 1} {
} else {
bind pubm - * pubm:*
proc pubm:* {nick host handle chan text} {
putserv "NOTICE $nick : Hello, remember that if you still dont have +o, just rejoin the channel and get it, thanks to join us! "
}
}

i dont know if what ive made is a good script, if you could modify my script to make it perfectly, thanks. I'd want that after the notice, then the bot ignores the nick for 3200 seconds, but i still dont know how to set that. ;)